Fox Takes a Wrong Turn for the Sixth Time; Now Filming!

Fox Takes a Wrong Turn for the Sixth Time; Now Filming!Yesterday we got an e-mail stating that House of Bad's Sadie Katz was cast in Wrong Turn 6, which is currently filming in Bulgaria. We sat on it because we were told a more fleshed out official release was on the way. In the interim Bloody Disgusting did some digging and found out a whole lot more.

Fox has gone in a new direction, tapping Re-Kill‘s Valeri Milev to direct the fifth sequel to the outback slasher franchise.

In addition, the entire cast has been revealed: Killjoy Goes to Hell‘s Aqueela Zoll leads the roster alongside Anthony Ilott, Chris Jarvis, Rollo Skinner, Billy Ashworth, Joe Gaminara, Harry Belcher, Raymond Steers, Luke Cousins, Tabitha Luke Eardley and Roxanne Pallett.

Wrong Turn 6 was penned by Frank H.Woodward. Look for more soon!

Make a wrong turn in the comments section below!

Source: Bloody Disgusting

kiddcapone's picture

I love how the cast is listed as if it fucking matters...Rarely has anyone ever heard of anyone in these movies and most importantly it doesn't matter, acting is #39 on the priority list when filming a Wrong Turn sequel.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 7:32pm.
MonsterMash's picture

4 wasn't too bad. It's bloody and brutal, but dumb as all hell. It has a few fun moments though.

Submitted by MonsterMash on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 1:38pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

Shame Declan O'Brien and Doug Bradley won't be involved. I still really look forward to this though.

And, as fun as part 5 was (it's my personal favourite alongside Wrong Turn 2), I am hoping they start to move the story forward chronologically about now.

Let's be introduced to some new cannibals!

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 7:30am.
frank_dracman's picture

So 5 was good? I might have to check that out. 2 was fun and the 3rd turned me off of the series. But remember, if it sucks, I'll hunt you down a rape your gas tank and pour sugar down your mother. Or something like that.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 10:56am.
aliensharkboy's picture

5 isn't "good" like Wrong Turn 2 - in fact, nazo may be right in saying that it's godawful - but it's damn enjoyable low-budget lunacy.
Plenty of cheap explosions, car crashes, over-the-top gore, intentional and unintentional humour, and it has a real mean-spirited way of treating its heroes (something I love). Plus, Doug Bradley's always a blast to watch.

Oh, and ahem... "I'll hunt you down AND* rape your gas tank". ;)
As for the rest, you need to stop bringing mothers into this.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 3:05pm.
nazo's picture

I would not want to be his gas tank.

5 is godawful.

Submitted by nazo on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 11:22am.