Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Site. On some pages, you can make comments, complete user profiles, complete contest entry forms, register to receive newsletters or other digital messaging. The types of personally identifiable information collected at these pages are at least: Name, Address, Email Address.
We do not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties outside of DreadCentral without your consent You can give this consent by “opting-in” to having your information shared with third parties when the option is available during your online interaction. These third parties may include our marketing partners, who may want specific information to better shape their marketing efforts. Additionally, we may provide the community the opportunity to choose to be sent newsletters and other information. We will not send this information to you unless you “opt in” for these services and publications.
In addition, DreadCentral will not sell, dispose, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as specifically set forth in this paragraph and in the preceding paragraph. When you choose to supply DreadCentral with your personally identifiable information, DreadCentral compiles this information in a database with other DreadCentral community members’ information and DreadCentral reserves the right to transfer this information to a successor, related entity or to a third party purchasing or otherwise acquiring DreadCentral’s assets.
If you choose to provide DreadCentral with personally identifiable information, you may remove your information from our databases by sending an email to email@example.com. In this email, you must include your user name and password, and a description of the information you would like to change that cannot be changed by yourself online.
Third Party Ad Servers
DreadCentral uses third party advertising companies and advertising networks to deliver advertisements on the Site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address or email address) about your visits to this or other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
DreadCentral is participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Behavioral Advertising. You can learn more about this program at http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, DreadCentral has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on May 4, 2012
- Matthew Horak stopped reading after "things go so hot". would you like me to be your editor? You had ONE job...here, let me do your job for you.... "things [don't] go so hot" or "things [do] go so hot". Thank...
- Swan Archives Sorry, have to call BS. Dean is confused. Phantom of the Paradise was never "recut to make it a horror movie more like Carrie..." Nor was it ever rereleased in the US. Never happened. The cut that was...
- Rottenjesus The only reason it's dark is because the DU is dead and it's never coming back.
- Jack Derwent Slappy Halloween was a much better title.
- Nicholas McCrae Kimble Excuse me, but, Toho did the cinematic universe thing first. The Showa Era movies. From Gojira, Rodan, Varan, Mothra, Godzilla vs Mothra, Ghidorah The Three Headed Monster (which had Godzilla, Mothra...