See a Preview of the American Horror Story: Coven Finale Episode 3.13 - The Seven WondersLast night's episode of "American Horror Story: Coven" contained a few deaths we weren't expecting, but that's all water under the bridge because in next week's finale, Episode 3.13, it's finally time for our wannabe Supremes to attempt "The Seven Wonders."

Along with losing some of our favorite characters, during last night's episode we also learned exactly what said Seven Wonders are:

Telekinesis (moving objects with the mind); Concilium (mind control of others); Transmutation (the ability to transport around a space); Divination (clairvoyance); Vitalium Vitalis ("the balancing of scales between one life force and another," or returning someone from the dead); Descensum (going back and forth between the afterlife and the present day); Pyrokinesis (mentally lighting things on fire).

"American Horror Story: Coven" Episode 3.13 - "The Seven Wonders" (airs 1/29/14)
Things come to a head as the new Supreme rises to replace Fiona.

For more info visit the show's Facebook page and Twitter feed along with "American Horror Story" on FX.

American Horror Story: Coven

Form a coven in the comments section below!

GODFLESH69's picture

Cinemascribe tunes in to see Precious he likes the BBW's!!!Geez get a sense of humor dude and dont be preachy makes you look like a total TOOL!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 2:43pm.
Cinemascribe's picture

Says the dingleberry who brought it to another thread.

Nah, the actress isn't my type. I just don't see the need to take pot shots at another human being over her physical appearance, particularly since it has nothing whatsoever to do with her acting.

The truth is, you're just another version of the guy who's at a party and makes a crude joke at someones expense then - when they get pissed and point out that it was insulting, not funny - flips it around by weakly replying that the problem is that they have no sense of humor, not that the comment sucked in the first place. My sense of humor is perfectly fine. Your comedic sensibilites are not as razor sharp as you think they are.

And with that, I've wasted enough time exchanging comments with you. Feel free to reply by posting as many incensed run on sentences as you wish. I'm done.

Submitted by Cinemascribe on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 4:16pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

Just lighten up (NO PUN INTENDED)and you shouldn't take issue with me calling her a fat ass since most of the parts i've seen her in that's her character ,the over eating stereotype stuffing her face.You dont think she's been typecast ? So dont point the finger at me and preach your sensitivity shit because my poor attempt at humor offended you . I hate these petty Fiend fights but nobody should tell someone else what they can or can't say and then take shots at their grammar too!!! done HUGS!!!lol......................

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 7:51pm.
moderator Again... enough.

Again... enough.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 4:17pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

I think this show is garbage anybody with me?

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Thu, 01/23/2014 - 2:43pm.
Matt Serafini's picture

The first five episodes of this season were awesome.

It has turned into unadulterated and unfiltered shit since.

Submitted by Matt Serafini on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 9:38am.

It kinda went off the rails, I can agree there, but I still find it gloriously entertaining. Its odd, At first I was like.. wow, this is the best AHS yet! And then I was like.. wtf is going on, oh right, its AHS, the writers are literally fucking mental, and just rolled with it. Sure if it had kept the momentum of the initial gripping episodes it would have been better, but I just have a weird soft spot for the utter wierdness the show always delves into, it may not be great but it never ceases to surprise and it goes further than most shows ever do, which I can at least respect.

Plus a lot of the actors can make greatness out of whatever they have to say, imo.

And tbh its zombie episode delivered more than TWD has in a while ¬_¬

Submitted by Chernobyl Kinsman on Sat, 01/25/2014 - 4:23am.
moderator Nope.
Debi Moore's picture

Nope.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 01/23/2014 - 4:14pm.
lol
aliensharkboy's picture

lol

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Fri, 01/24/2014 - 4:53am.