Eat Up the New Home Video Release Trailer for Sushi Girl
It was last August when we first learned that Magnet would be releasing Sushi Girl on Blu-ray/DVD sometime early this year, and now finally we have all the details and info you could want along with a new trailer.
Look for Kern Saxton's Sushi Girl (review here) on home video on February 19, 2013. Special features will include the following:
• Filmmaker Commentary with Kern Saxton, Destin Pfaff, Neal Fischer, and Suren M. Seron
• Cast Commentary with Tony Todd, James Duval, Noah Hathaway, Andy Mackenzie, David Dastmalchian, Destin Pfaff, and Kern Saxton
• Sushi Girl: A Documentary
• Alternate Scenes
• Fake TV Commercials á la Sushi Girl
• Producer's Diaries
• Sushi Girl Music Video: "Victories and Consequences" by Send the Sages
• Cast and Crew Interviews at the International Premiere
• Poster and Promotional Image Gallery
• Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery
Mark Hamill (Star Wars franchise) and Tony Todd (Candyman) lead a cast of cult heroes including Noah Hathaway (The NeverEnding Story), James Duval (Donnie Darko), Andy Mackenzie (MacGruber), David Dastmalchian (The Dark Knight) and Cortney Palm (Superbad). Sushi Girl also includes feature appearances by Michael Biehn (Aliens), Sonny Chiba (Kill Bill Vol. 1), Jeff Fahey (Grindhouse) and Danny Trejo (Machete).
The film centers on the compelling character of a man called “Fish,” just released after six years in jail after successfully not ratting on those involved in the robbery that sent him to prison. The night he is released, the men he protected with silence celebrate his freedom with a congratulatory dinner. The meal is a lavish array of sushi, served off the naked body of a beautiful young woman. The sushi girl seems catatonic, trained to ignore everything in the room, even if things become dangerous. Sure enough, the unwieldy thieves can’t help but open old wounds in an attempt to find their missing loot, with violent results.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Eat her up in the comments section below!