Creepy Tees Commemorates Friday the 13th Part III With a Bitchin' Box Set!
Ever look at something and say to yourself, "Oh yes! I must own that!"? That's exactly the feeling we had when we laid our eyes upon this t-shirt celebrating the anniversary of Friday the 13th Part III. Dig it!
Each collector's edition package is individually numbered, strictly limited to 200 pieces worldwide, and contains the following:
* Full-color t-shirt featuring premium quality screenprinting on a super-soft 4.5 oz. ring spun cotton tee. Sizes available: SMALL thru 5X LARGE.
* 11 x 17 mini-poster featuring the original artwork of Jeff Zornow, individually numbered and hand-signed by the following cast members: Richard Brooker, Dana Kimmell, Paul Kratka, and Larry Zerner.
* Individually numbered collectible keepsake packaging, featuring the original artwork of Chris Eisert, exclusive to this Anniversay Edition.
* Every Anniversary Edition package comes with a chance to win a "Project 82" hockey mask from Crash Creations, signed by Jason himself, Richard Brooker! (The lucky winner will be drawn at random at a later date.)
* The first 13 packages will also feature the autograph of artist Jeff Zornow on the 11 x 17 mini-poster!
Don't wait, kids! ORDER YOURS NOW!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Celebrate the donning of the hockey mask in the comments section below!