Piranha 3DD Devours Its Way To iOS and Android
TWC Games, the creator of the highly popular Scream franchise, has just revealed its horror adventure game Piranha 3DD for iOS and Android. The game is based off the motion picture but instead of running for your life--it puts you in charge of the prehistoric man-eating fish and who will become their next meal!
The game is based on the motion picture, PIRANHA 3DD and takes place two years after the original PIRANHA 3D, where scores of prehistoric man-eating fish terrorized the coast of Lake Victoria. Now that the swarm of vicious piranhas has a taste for blood, they head upstream and slip their way into a newly opened water park where players will take the role of the bloodthirsty school of predators as they troll the shallow shores in search of soft morsels of helpless prey. This time, nothing and no one is safe from the flesh eating fish as they sink their razor sharp teeth into the visitors of the summer’s best attraction, The Big Wet Water Park.
Key features include:
- Feeding Frenzy – Feed more and reach higher scores and multipliers.
- 2 Game Modes – Guide your monstrous school in the Caves tearing your way to a new high score or Spring Break where everything in the lake is on the menu.
- Deadly Hazards – Look out for prey that fights back, poisonous jelly fish, exploding oil drums and much more!
- Grow Your School – Collect eggs to add more PIRANHAS and watch the flesh fly.
- Collectables – Find cool stuff for big points.
- 2 Control Modes – Use Tilt or Touch controls to chomp your way to terror.
Developed by Future Games of London (FGOL™), PIRANHA 3DD is available now on iOS and Android for $.99. You can see the film PIRANHA 3DD in theaters, on demand, and online on June 1, 2012.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Nibble at folks in the comments section below!