Ghost Adventures Returns in March

Regardless of what we believe about the hereafter, there's one thing that will always be a constant around the Dread Central offices: We love the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures". It's just insanity. From Zak flexing in every scene to Nick constantly disappearing to Aaron's Buckwheat-like "Oh face", it's a constant source of entertainment.

Kidding aside, though, over the years the guys have brought to light some truly chilling EVPs and other bits of evidence that never fail to be compelling. Hell, it's worth watching for the insane places they go alone!

The good news? Season 6 is just around the corner, and according to frontman Zak on Twitter, the premiere episode will be aired on March 9th! Ah, the good stuff. Chew it slowly, people.

On "Ghost Adventures" Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin investigate the scariest, most notorious haunted places in the world. The trio interview eyewitnesses and historians at each location, arming themselves with the stories of the ghosts they will later provoke and confront during their dusk-to-dawn lockdowns.

We'll be there. Bells on!

Ghost Adventures Returns in March

Be adventurous in the comments section below!

Source: Zak Bagans on Twitter

admin moderator I fucking love this show.
Jon Condit's picture

I fucking love this show. Hands down. Period. Totally one of the best paranormal reality shows on anywhere.

I spent sometime in Virginia City before I even knew about Ghost Adventures and fell in love with the place. It is a very spooky stretch of town.

Submitted by Jon Condit on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 7:18pm.
admin moderator I think I'll dig the photos
Jon Condit's picture

I think I'll dig the photos up from the trip and see if UC can post them up on the site.

Submitted by Jon Condit on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 7:19pm.
yawn
James Coker's picture

yawn

Submitted by James Coker on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 6:56pm.

This show is the best! I'm such a big fan. Even though the evp's sound like total crap half the time and those creepy noises in the dark that they keep hearing and we don't...God these guys are funny. I'm totally hooked.

Submitted by theskank on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 5:31pm.
Sirand's picture

I'll never forget when they did an episode around my neighborhood: "Burbank is so creepy at night."

Submitted by Sirand on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 12:55pm.
kiddcapone's picture

These assclowns are a fucking riot. The wife gets pissed at me since she prefers the more "professional" dolts on Ghost Hunters, but Ghost Adventures is much more entertaining. Those "EVPs" leave a lot to be desired. Most of the time I'm laughing at just how much it sounds like absolutely nothing yet those idiots keep freaking out over them.

They get "locked in" at places with no windows and wide open spaces. And let's not forget the fucking hilarious voice box that the spirits can speak into and form words...it's awesomely ridiculous. I'm all in for season 6 !!!

Submitted by kiddcapone on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 8:06am.