The War Z is set to arrive this month just in time for Halloween. Fans can now check out the just released PVP trailer and purchase options that are now available. Read on to learn more.
With more than 1 million players registered, the wait is nearly over for anxious survivors waiting to face zombie hordes and other players as they explore “Colorado,” the first world in The War Z (TWZ). Arktos Entertainment Group and Hammerpoint Interactive today announced that the closed beta for TWZ will begin on October 31st, 2012, with two early purchase packages that will see players accessing the online, multiplayer, survival-simulation game as soon as October 15th.
The two purchase options will be discounted for a limited time and are as follows:
- Price: $19.49 USD through October 20th, 2012 ($29.99 USD thereafter)
- Game Access: October 31st, 2012
- Price: $29.99 USD through October 20th, 2012 ($49.99 USD thereafter)
- Game Access: October 15th, 2012 (special early Alpha access)
- Bonuses: The package includes $15 of in-game currency, special forum badge identifying player as an early, pioneer community member, and one-month of “Stronghold” map server hosting to create a unique world within the game.
PIONEER (INCLUDES EARLY ALPHA ACCESS):
You can visit the official the War Z website to learn more about the game.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Aim for the head in the comments section below.