Four Clips from Mischa Barton's Homecoming

Morgan J. Freeman's (emphasis on the J) psychological horror flick Homecoming is on its way home to DVD, and we've got four clips to whet your proverbial whistle.

Sporting only a few bonus scenes, Homecoming's homecoming will be on April 20th from Paramount for those of us in the States. You Canadians out there will be able to check it out a little before us - on March 23rd.

The film, starring Mischa Barton, Matthew Long, Jessica Stroup, and Michael Landes, tells the tale of Mike, a small-town star athlete who is the first in his family to attend college, receiving a football scholarship to prestigious Northwestern University. When he returns home over Christmas break to the people he left behind - his family and friends - they are all surprised to see him with a new girlfriend, Elizabeth, a pretty rich girl from Chicago. No one is more shocked than Mike's homecoming queen ex-girlfriend, Shelby, who immediately wants to be rid of Elizabeth and plots to take care of the problem. Our story takes many twists and turns as Shelby does everything it takes to get Mike back.

Check out the artwork and clips below courtesy of Paramount Home Entertainment.

Homecoming - Clip 1
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

Homecoming - Clip 2
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

Homecoming - Clip 3
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

Homecoming - Clip 4
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

DVD Details: Mischa Barton's Homecoming

Come home to the Dread Central forums!

FireRam's picture

A teenage "Misery". Yay. Ok, I did laugh once.

"I was Mikes girlfriend for three years"
"Yeah, but you were like...12". LOL

Submitted by FireRam on Sat, 04/10/2010 - 4:48pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Doesn't sound like horror. Sounds like teen girl crap.

Of course if anyone else pays attention we can hijack this story (like we did with Twilight's) and talk about real horror films instead.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Sat, 04/10/2010 - 2:20pm.

The plot sounds like it will premiere on Lifetime soon enough.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 11:49pm.
Rob's picture

And Terminal, you were right. It was on Lifetime tonight. I skipped it though.

Submitted by Rob on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 12:44am.

Rob are you serious?! Damn I should charge for my predictions.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 1:46am.
Rob's picture

Yep, it was on at 9 PM and it's even got a page on their official website.

Submitted by Rob on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 2:24am.

Hehehe, I should have placed a money bet.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 2:50am.
Vanvance1's picture

Damn, I don't get Lifetime! Won't DC come to our rescue and hand out free copies for everyone?

Wait, wait, just kidding... that was not one of my 3 wishes!

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 3:36am.
Foywonder's picture

I still have a screener DVD of HOMECOMING from when I reviewed it last year that you're more than welcome to. Or you can just read the review and save yourself 90 minutes. Or just watch MISERY again and pretend you watched HOMECOMING since they're practically the same exact movie.

Submitted by Foywonder on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 3:47am.
Rob's picture

Well, yeah. Lifetime shows The Messengers nowadays, so not much of a stretch.

I remember this comment on one of the old Dinner for Fiends, when Kryten made a comment about how all Lifetime movies have the same elements, involving psycho bitches and baby kidnapping. And I watched one of their movies because I guy I know was in it, so I figured why not. But anyway, near the end, one of the girls went psycho and kidnapped Charisma Carpenter's child. And I lol'd when I realized he'd been right.

Submitted by Rob on Sun, 04/11/2010 - 12:46am.