Toy Fair 2010: NECA's Nightmare on Elm Street

Nomad just reported in with a slew of new A Nightmare on Elm Street goodies for you guys to ummm ... sink your claws into! As well as figures based upon the new Platinum Dunes remake that's looming on the horizon, NECA is also paying its respect to the original franchise with a new and exciting collectible that makes us wonder how no one ever thought to do it before!

That's right, kids, remember that really creepy Freddy puppet from A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3: Dream Warriors? Fans will soon be having that baby hanging lovingly from their bed posts along with a brand new collectible A Nightmare on Elm Street glove replica. No exact release dates are available yet but when we get them, you'll get them.

In the interim feast your eyes and glut your soul on the badassery of it all!

Toy Fair 2010: NECA's Nightmare on Elm Street

Find plastic based nightmares in the Dread Central forums!

I like the look of the new Freddy. He's quite creepy. I hope they don't turn him in to a victim like they did with Hannibal Lecter.

Submitted by weishenme on Tue, 08/21/2012 - 9:41am.

Hey this is really cool stuff man...Thanks for the post..I really enjoy to look at the freddy custome.

Submitted by johntim02 on Tue, 04/06/2010 - 6:15am.
action-Jon's picture

The pre-burnt figure looks pretty good, the post one is a bit weird... but I guess a burned face does that to you... I also posted about Freddy Krueger action figure and other NECA stuff on my blog.

(My blog):

Submitted by action-Jon on Thu, 02/18/2010 - 6:10am.
nonserviam03's picture

I like all of the toys I see of the new Freddy, but I just hated him in the trailer.

I do love that Freddy-puppet toy from Part 3 though.

Submitted by nonserviam03 on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 1:06am.

I agree with everything you said nonserviam03!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 9:26am.

Is anyone else enjoying Jackie Earl Haley on "Human Target"? The man is a dynamo.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 11:06pm.
Avid Fan's picture

Yeah, he's quite awesome, love seeing him on screen/tv.

Submitted by Avid Fan on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 1:27pm.

His character is very shifty and mysterious. You can almost never be sure what his intentions are most of the time. Haley deserves all this success.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 1:49pm.