Dread Central Turns 3! GET NAKED!

You know, with all of the exclusives, images, news, and reviews we've been pumping out lately, something just occurred to me -- we forgot to mention one very important thing ... Dread Central has just turned three years old!

That's right! As hard to believe as it may seem, three years ago on July 4th we declared our independence from every entity that ever tried to censor what we do and how we wanted to do it. Once the chains were off, we started to grow.

I'd like to take this time to thank the entire staff for all the blood, sweat, and tears shed and bled over the years. Past and present. You all rock in ways words cannot fully explain.

Another thank you needs to go out to the filmmakers out there who believed in us. Who gave us exclusive goodies to share with you guys. The relationships we have built with you all both personally and professionally mean the world to us. You're amazing!

Honestly, we had no idea what an endeavor Dread Central was going to turn into when we first started out of the gate, or even if we'd make it. All we knew was that we love this genre so very, VERY much and are honored to be a part of it.

Another thing we're honored to do is be a part of your lives every day. Yes, you -- the readers. You guys have been with us and held us high since the very beginning. You allow us to do what we do and continue to exist.

It's to you all -- from filmmaker to fan -- that we wish a very happy anniversary. We love you, sick fuckers. THANK YOU for everything!

There are some incredible things on the horizon. Stay tuned!

Dread Central Turns 3! GET NAKED!

Talk DC in the Dread Central forums.

Count Zartro's picture

Happy B-Day!!

I too have been following since the Creature Corner days and I'm very happy you have made it this far!!!!

Thank you for giving me a place to stop by every day and that kinda feels like a home away from home in that virtual world sense.

Congrats!!

Submitted by Count Zartro on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 8:55pm.
RingoJ's picture

Show yo titties!!!!

Submitted by RingoJ on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 12:07am.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
You look like a zombie,
and you smell like one too!

Happy 3rd Birthday, DC!

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 11:17pm.
MagusMaleficus's picture

Already naked, so perhaps I'll put something on just long enough to take it off again. Already drunk too. Just havae tua get drunkaer aaaaaaaaaai gues. ha1

Submitted by MagusMaleficus on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 9:59pm.
Doc Block's picture

THANK YOU for being here for us DC! Without you guys, where would I get my recommendations from. ;)

Submitted by Doc Block on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 9:39pm.
Blockbuster's picture

Wow...I remember the Creature Corner days too...Much love to all! Happy Birthday DC!

Submitted by Blockbuster on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 8:51pm.

Happy birthday! Can we expect a special Dinner for Fiends?

Submitted by ANTiSocial on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 8:16pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Happy Birthday! I remember that Saturday morning well. Me and DISC at the 'old place' looking about with a sort of WTF? What's going on?....and then the shit storm that followed. That was fun!

Really, with the occasional jaunt to AICN mainly to catch some non-horror related biz and the 'oh god why did I join Facebook?' internet contact this is the only place I really go in webland.

Oh, and please give my best to Johnny. I was listening to an older Dinner for Fiends with ol' Mr. Butane presiding. I miss him lots and hope he is back soon.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 7:49pm.

Yeah, I miss JB too... It's a shame he didn't manage to make 3 years, and then some!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 11:44pm.
Tristan Sinns's picture

Happy Birthday DC!!

Submitted by Tristan Sinns on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 7:48pm.

I'm honored to be with ya'll for these three years :) Much love <3333

blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com

Submitted by Nixster on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 7:16pm.
Cash Bailey's picture

Well, I'm naked. But that was BEFORE I even read this article.

Congrats guys and gals on having the best horror website in the interwebs.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 7:46pm.

I tapped this birthday message out on the keyboard using my knob... Happy Birthday DC!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:46pm.
El Regio Dude's picture

And i can´t get naked, cause i´m working, and it will be my second time this week, so... i´ll do it later. Tonight, Chile out!

"Santo llamando a Blue Demon..."

Submitted by El Regio Dude on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:44pm.
El Regio Dude's picture

Congratulations to all the members of the DC staff, you´re doing a great job. Hope we can listen the DFF aniversary episode soon enough.

FELICIDADES, CABRONES!!

"Santo llamando a Blue Demon..."

Submitted by El Regio Dude on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:41pm.
JoeSena's picture

I'm really proud of you guys, having been supportive of your efforts since the very first day. Why, I always...hm? Oh, um, well, that was a long time ago, right? They couldn't possibly remember that, right? C'mon, guys! Look, I'll get naked!

www.spherewerx.com
www.fearwerx.com
www.emcetoys.com
www.warofthedead.com

Submitted by JoeSena on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:30pm.
HorrorMaven's picture

Congrats, guys! I share my b-day with one of my favorite horror sites (and the one with the nicest, friendliest staff!) Here's to many more! :D

Submitted by HorrorMaven on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:24pm.
Kyle Reese's picture

Happy 3rd! I've been following most of you guys since the Creature Corner days - it's kinda hard to believe that this site's already 3 years old.

Here's to another 3, and hopefully many more.

Submitted by Kyle Reese on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:00pm.
kiddcapone's picture

I know, I know...Dread Central couldn't have made it without me. My mere presence on these boards alone boosts membership and lures in the occasional fan. But why state the obvious....I'm too humble for that. Keep up the great work on your end and I'll do my part and stick around for another 3 years, if not longer....

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:55pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

3 glorious, bloodsoaked and profanity laden years of DC goodness. NICE!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:41pm.
rupp30's picture

did anyone get naked? i don't like to feel left out...

you said it above creepy, i'm a sick fucker. but by god I am proud of it!

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:35pm.
ImTheMoon's picture

Happy Birthday! now let's gorge ourselves on cake.

Submitted by ImTheMoon on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:30pm.
rupp30's picture

happy 3rd birthday. you know 3's a lucky number so get ready for a terrific year filled with tons of body fluids, terrifying screams, and some great fuckin films....and some shitty ones.

Let's have one hell of year!

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:21pm.
Dr Malachi Constant's picture

Happy birthday, bitches.

Now, where's my slice of cake?

Submitted by Dr Malachi Constant on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 5:01pm.
BlackFlagg's picture

Wow, can't believe it's been that long, here's to many more :D

Submitted by BlackFlagg on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:57pm.
moderator I'm proud to have been here
Sifu Scott's picture

I'm proud to have been here from the beginning. And I ain't leaving. Ever.

Submitted by Sifu Scott on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:53pm.
Happy 3 DC
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Happy 3 DC

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:46pm.