Violent New Stills From Halloween 2

Now this is what we're talking about. No photos of Loomis looking pensive or Michael standing around. Today we get some behind-the-scenes shots of Wayne Toth's stellar F/X work! Meaty!

The pics appeared as per usual on Zombie's MySpace page and show a really battered Laurie and a very dead somebody. Could be a spoiler. Ya never know. It certainly is badass though!

Look for Halloween 2 in theatres on August 28th.

Violent New Stills From Halloween 2

Violent New Stills From Halloween 2

Violent New Stills From Halloween 2

Get bloody the Dread Central forums!

doubleh55's picture

I wish this would just come out already so I can pay full price and then complain how shitty it was only to rent the DVD so I can listen to the commentary and complain some more....

Submitted by doubleh55 on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 7:11pm.

Does this guy come back from the dead in H3, to bug his mate who survived the attack?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 6:04pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

I have to give Wayne credit. It looks awesome, but it doesn't make me want to see H2. I don't think anything would hype me for this film at this point.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 5:52pm.

We have figured that out with your lame ass petition and all. Hell Left 4 Dead fanboys have got more signatures then your lame on did. Or did you start that one too?

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 6:09pm.
Permafrost's picture

Fucking bad-ass.

It'll no doubt be either cut or hardly seen in the film.

But still bad-ass work, Wayne!

Submitted by Permafrost on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 5:17pm.
Spaceshark's picture

ZOMG, that sexy old man bust totally captures the raw emotion I felt when I got dragged to Battle for the Smithsonian.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 5:14pm.
Enraged_Otter's picture

I sense the next big H2 news will be that Myers becomes a werewolf explaining that claw like head wound :p

Submitted by Enraged_Otter on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 4:47pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

"This is your face after getting violated by H2 for two hours. Any questions?"

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 3:12pm.

You can hate on it all you want. But you have to admit that effect looks fucking awesome!!!!!!!

So could you also say that H2 will have a Ring link effect after watching?

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 3:22pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Seeing as the Ring remake was a terrible movie and I wish I'd never seen it in the theater. Then yes, H2 will have the same effect on a lot of people.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 3:28pm.

Any Japenese remake is terrible. Japanese horror is just terrible all together. Stupid storylines and Stupid Dialouge. Oh why even bother?

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 4:27pm.

There is a stall at the mall near where I live, which sells nothing but Asian DVDs. I never see anyone buying/browsing the stuff, and the guy running it always looks bored out of his skull... They also always have a DVD playing when I go past. I agree with you - terrible, terrible films!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 6:03pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

:) I got The Kid With The Golden Arm and Five Deadly Venoms at that stall. Never seen someone so delighted to make a sale.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 6:04pm.
xy marla's picture

Nice! The broken jaw looks sweet.

check it! www.dannyisnthere.com

Submitted by xy marla on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 2:41pm.