My Bloody Valentine 3D Winners Announced

Harry Warden's coming home to DVD on May 19th so we figured why not let some lucky fans get their hands on a copy of the flick on us? We're good like that, and besides you're all so very sexy.

Dread Central, in association with Lionsgate Home Entertainment, is giving away several copies of the 3D splatter-fest for you to enjoy!

Congratulations
Dario Torres
Marti Kaufman
Iris Long
Sam Campbell
Robert Wilder

My Bloody Valentine on Blu-ray and DVD

Be a winner in the Dread Central forums!

DARIO's picture

I WON!!!..YEAH!!!..I AM SOOO HAPPYY...CAN WAIT TO RECIEVE IT BY MAIL AND RUN TO MA HOUSE AND WATCH IT!!!!..DREADCENTRAL ROCKS!!!!..=)..

Submitted by DARIO on Tue, 05/19/2009 - 4:31pm.
DARIO's picture

I REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS CONTEST!!!!..I WANT THIS MOVIE SOOOOO BAD!!!!

LET ME WIN IT!!!..PLIIISSS!!!!;)..

Submitted by DARIO on Tue, 05/12/2009 - 7:12pm.
fceurich39's picture

is the 3D on the blu-ray pink/green 3D glasses or red/green not red/blue please???

Submitted by fceurich39 on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 7:55pm.
moderator pinkish/green

pinkish/green

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 05/07/2009 - 1:30am.
Rob's picture

I finally watched it online. I would've seen it in the theaters but none of the theaters that played it got the 3-D screenings, unfortunately. Still, it was fun to watch, though I do agree with Foy. The movie should've ended with the pickaxe through that guy's head in the mine, not with us seeing Jensen slipping out of the mines.

Submitted by Rob on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 7:07pm.
frank_dracman's picture

Dude, there's a fucking MIDGET in it! I can't wait to get this one. Or win it.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 6:34am.

I haven't seen it but hey, why not enter?

Submitted by ANTiSocial on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 4:12am.
moderator It's a great little slasher.

It's a great little slasher. Way better than it had any right to be. At the very least it got the formula right, unlike Friday the 13th.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 4:23am.

I would have saw it in theaters, but I can't stand 3D. Then everyone told me it was insanely fun.

Submitted by ANTiSocial on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 4:25am.
moderator You have NO idea! LOL! It

You have NO idea! LOL! It was a blast! The 3D effect on the home video version isn't as good as the tech used in theatres, but it's still pretty decent.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 4:29am.

Good. I can't remember the last 3D movie I saw, but I remember the 3D not being that good. But I've heard it's improved.

Submitted by ANTiSocial on Wed, 05/06/2009 - 4:30am.