Entertainment Tonight H2 Footage

Some footage from Rob Zombie's Halloween premiered tonight on "Entertainment Tonight" and guess where it showed up? YouTube! Surprised, aren't ya?

Check it out below, and look for your first glimpse of the new-ish Myers mask. Look for H2 in theatres August 28th.

Be inundated with news in the Dread Central forums!

If anyone wants a good laugh, head over to Shock Till You Drop and read all the Rob Zombie ass kissing going on. It's quite funny. They love them some good 'ole Hill-billy Horror over there.

Submitted by Jason138 on Mon, 04/20/2009 - 10:34am.
vorodex999's picture

Hmm, I know I know this might not be the best movie, but its a slasher and I have to see it. I'll condemn it after I see it.

Submitted by vorodex999 on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 12:33pm.
DeTuinman's picture

Soooo....

We're gonna see half of Mickey's face...wow....how cool..

The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it is open.
F.Zappa

Submitted by DeTuinman on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 8:12am.
FilmCritic3000's picture

"H2: More Of The Night He Came Home But Then Discovered He Didn't Have One So He Randomly Attacked People At The Hospital, Then Moved On To Panhandle At The Bus Station".

Submitted by FilmCritic3000 on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 8:20pm.
Niiiiiiiiice.
Ultimo Franco's picture

Niiiiiiiiice.

Submitted by Ultimo Franco on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 4:14pm.

"Wake the duck up." That's all I gotta say at this point.

Submitted by BoggyCreekBeast on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 3:07pm.
doubleh55's picture

Maybe I missed something but I hope that's not the beginning of the movie. I say that because it looks like he kills Danielle Harris first. Which sucks because she was the only interesting thing in the first movie.

Submitted by doubleh55 on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 11:16am.

oh give it a rest dude.

Submitted by thedarkestshadow on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 9:36am.
Cash Bailey's picture

Is he honestly going for a 'closing a bathroom mirror revealing the killer' scare? That's the second-hackiest horror device of all time. I can only imagine he'll got for number one, which is a cat jumping out of a dark corner.

But I imagine Bloody-Disgusting will be soiling their Pampers over it in no time.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 7:20am.