If you’ve been following director Darren Lynn Bousman’s production blog for his upcoming film 11 11 11, you already know that this particular shoot has been nothing short of a nightmare for all those involved. With a wrap finally in sight for the production, the spookiness continues.
“The more of these blogs I write, the more I begin to question my own sanity for writing them. I am at a point now where I am beginning to censor myself, because I feel that no one will believe the words i am writing,” he explained.
I, personally, have yet to see anything ‘unexplainable,’ but we have had some very upsetting injuries.
– The first night at the house, the second AD, Leo, fell while walking to set and broke his ankle…
– The script supervisor, Joana had to go to the hospital the second night in the house after falling violently ill.
– Last week, Jota (on set props) was standing still during a take when a light suddenly fell from the ceiling, hitting him on the head…
– Two hours after my parents arrived at the location, my dad became very ill and spent the remainder of the day back at the hotel throwing up…”
– About four days ago, one of the producers on the film came down to video village… He stood there for a couple of minutes… White as a sheet… After a long and uncomfortable silence, one of the crew members said, ‘What?'”?
Want to know what he saw? Hit up the above bit on linkage.
After the tragic death of his wife and child, famed American author Joseph Crone travels from the United States to Barcelona, Spain, to reunite with his estranged brother, Samuel, and dying father, Richard. However, fate has a different plan for Joseph as his life becomes plagued with strange happenings and the constant sightings of the number 11. Curiosity quickly turns to obsession, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to himself but possibly to all of religion. Isolated in a foreign country with only the support of his companion, Sadie, Joseph soon realizes that 11/11/11 is more than just a date; it’s a WARNING!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Count to 11 in the comments section below!