Strange Happenings on the Wolfman Set

Hmmmm!I wasn't too sure about running this, but the following "set report" that was forwarded to STYD does make for an interesting read for those of us following Benicio del Toro's Wolfman remake.

What follows reads more like a bit of gossip from a site called PopBitch. Enjoy, or just skip it and see the real news out there (“First Look Behind New Wolfman!” – March 2008).

"I was walking the dog in the Bourne Woods, Farnham, which is, as every fool knows, the Los Angeles of England. Last week was the new Harry Potter - sixty crew and three weeks rigging for a four hour shoot, and this week they're prepping for The Wolfman, which requires forty caravans, a hundred and twenty first unit crew and the construction of two ginormous 'gypsy camps'. The hot word on the street is that Benicio Del Toro is, in the words of a straight, male location manager 'so cool, I'd fuck him myself'; Emily Blunt is 'lovely, not quite as attractive as one might think but sexier'; and Anthony Hopkins 'just doesn't speak'. They arrive next Thursday Oh, and the director who shouted at my dog has been sacked (perhaps for some other reason) and they now have the estimable Joe Johnston (Honey I Shrunk The Kids, Jurassic Park III) turning their $85m budget into cunt soup."

- Syxx

Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

Blockbuster's picture

All of a sudden, I'm thinking of llamas...and m00se bites...hmmmmm...

Submitted by Blockbuster on Fri, 03/28/2008 - 7:06am.

The line "the director who shouted at my dog has been sacked" alone made me want to put this up as news.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 8:05pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

They should have a Craft Service Commentary on all dvds.

I would watch.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 7:57pm.

So, are we to expect an interview with the Crafts service people?

"Anthony Hopkins had a bologna sandwich and two bags of chips. The people behind the "Wolf Man" movie are living it up!"

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 7:45pm.
moderator I'm guessing that the gist

I'm guessing that the gist of it is that this guy lives around where the movie is being filmed and he was just posting about how immense the production is.

That and delicious cunt soup!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 7:25pm.

WTF is this supposed to be about, again? Is this tabloid junk or actual news? If so, am I the only one who didn't understand that stupid rant?

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 7:07pm.
moderator I don't know, but he had me

I don't know, but he had me at "cunt soup"!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 6:40pm.
Chainsaw's picture

Was that even English?

Submitted by Chainsaw on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 6:17pm.