Rogue One-Sheet and Theatre Listings

This Croc's coming for you!I may be in the minority here, but I found Michael Katleman's Primeval (review) to be a good time at the B-Movies. It wasn't perfect, but it had amazing visual effects for the crocodile and some moments of unintentional hilarity.

Getting to watch it with the director added to the good times as well.

So, are you ready for more fun with crocs? Good, because today STYD got the exclusive first look at Rogue's one-sheet, and I'm glad the film is making its way to a theatre near me. McLean's Wolf Creek was a fun film, if a little on the long side, and I'm sure he has packed plenty of action and gore into this nature-run-amok piece.

Like we reported earlier this month (“Finally, a Date for McLean's Rogue” – April 2008), Rogue is having a very limited showing starting April 25th. How limited? Check out the list of cities the picture will be playing in:

• San Francisco
  • Dallas
  • Detroit
  • Atlanta
  • Houston
  • Tampa
  • Miami
  • Phoenix
  • Denver
  • San Diego

Odd that it didn't make New York, but at least Rogue will be on the big screen somewhere.

- Syxx

Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

• -->

So much hate...

But what about Primeval?

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Fri, 04/11/2008 - 6:42am.
    RingoJ's picture

Ringo did not care for this "Wolf Creek" either.

Submitted by RingoJ on Fri, 04/11/2008 - 1:37am.
    Rorschach's picture

Count me in on the hatred of WOLF CREEK. Characters who were uncommonly stupid, coupled with a boring, drawn out story.....I disliked this ALMOST as much as HIGH TENSION.

Submitted by Rorschach on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 7:21pm.

Re: Creepy

Happy days are here again!

*does the hucklebuck*

No seriously, "Wolf Creek" sucked.

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 5:33pm.

The pacing of Wolf Creek nearly killed it for me, but nature of the killer coupled with the vast emptiness of the outback made it enjoyable.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 5:05pm.
    moderator Terminal ... my god ... we

Terminal ... my god ... we agree on something!

I HATED Wolf Creek!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 4:55pm.

That poster is okay, but I hated "Wolf Creek." So vile and pointless. I'll cross my fingers.

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 4:52pm.