New High Quality Quarantine Trailer

AITH picked up the newest trailer for Quarantine and it raised some new questions. We know that everything is shot from a news cameraman's equipment, but the entire film looks pretty steady and in HD. Maybe all the complaints via Cloverfield-sickness made director John Dowdle opt for a less shaky film?

In any case, Jennifer Carpenter looks beautiful and this remake appears to up the violence a bit, which is certainly welcome. I just hope the ending is different or we're given a better explanation about what's going on as far as the infection goes.

Check out the trailer below and get Quarantined on October 10th nationwide.

- Syxx

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

Blockbuster's picture

Uhhhh...sorry about that...I just miss Dexter. :-(

Submitted by Blockbuster on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 9:37pm.
Spaceshark's picture

I feel your pain, mate.

For entirely different reasons, but yeah.

I miss Dex : (

Submitted by Spaceshark on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 10:10pm.
Blockbuster's picture

I love Dexter. I miss Dexter. Need more books. Need more episodes! NOW!
Dammit Jeff Lindsay! MORE!!!

Please?

Submitted by Blockbuster on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 9:36pm.
Spaceshark's picture

Oh fuck, I hope there's an alternate ending where Dexter jumps into the scene and stabs the demon host to death.

Then I marry him.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 8:41pm.
Sirand's picture

Imagine if the Blair Witch trailer ended with the final shot. Geez.

Submitted by Sirand on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 2:04pm.

Yeah, that erks me. It practically spoils most of the movie; even friends of mine who haven't seen REC guessed accurately most of the major plot points.

Regardless of that, I am pretty sure this is going to reap in big bucks now that it has a safer release date.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 8:24am.
Spaceshark's picture

Thank you, for showing the entire movie in just two minutes!

Submitted by Spaceshark on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 7:48am.
Blockbuster's picture

Mmmmmmmmmmm-MMMM!!! I loves me some Jennifer Carpenter. I can't really say that enough.

Submitted by Blockbuster on Wed, 07/09/2008 - 8:26pm.