Fear Fest 2 TV Spot!

Now here’s something even I wasn’t expecting; a badass video promo for Fear Fest 2, running March 7th-9h in Dallas, TX! Thanks to the guys and gals at (5)aint Productions for putting it together. The promo will be airing on CW 33 and Fox 4 from now until March so Dallas locals keep your eyeballs peeled! Hit the official Fear Fest site for all the nitty gritty!

- Johnny Butane

Discuss your plans for Fear Fest in the Dread Central forums!

thedudeabides's picture

Troll 3 was just an Italian movie called "Crawlers" that was repackaged under the Troll 3 banner.

Submitted by thedudeabides on Thu, 01/03/2008 - 3:17pm.

Troll 2 is greatness... it's our generations Rocky Horror Picture Show. Trust me guys... the Alamo sold out 3 back to back shows in Austin and people were still lined up past midnight to try and get in. This is going to be fun!

Submitted by John_Gray on Thu, 01/03/2008 - 2:11pm.
Johnny Butane's picture

Believe me, I said the same thing to John when he told me about the Troll 2 stuff but yeah... it's fucked up but people have rediscovered what a great bad movie it is. We'll see how it goes over in TX...

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 10:07pm.

I believe there's an entire doc on Troll 2. Troll 3 is pretty fucking amazing, too. I think Foy may have reviewed it under a different title. It was just about killer trees, and it was one of those situations where you're mildly amused for the first 80 minutes but you feel like the people who made you watch it REALLY over-hyped the hilarity--- But then a rubber tree arm pulls down a toy helicopter during the last minute and you're laughing your ass off, completely forgetting how bored you were beforehand.

Amazingness.

Eric
"funny in a sad way"

Submitted by EricBoyd on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 8:57pm.
moderator For the life of us, we can't

For the life of us, we can't figure out the whole Troll 2 thing. People just want that flick. For what reason I don't know ...

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 8:10pm.
Chainsaw's picture

Awesome to see that much gore getting onto a TV spot.

If I saw that on at 3 in the morning, I'd be a little freaked out.

Also...Is Troll 2 really that much of a selling point?

Submitted by Chainsaw on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 7:12pm.

Oh Christ... I'm praying, praying, praying for a business trip down that way at that time.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 1:12pm.