Exclusive Pics From His Name Was Jason Shoot!

His Name Was Jason pics!Last week we told you guys that a new documentary was being made about the legacy of the Friday the 13th franchise called His Name Was Jason. At the time you may recall me mentioning that our own Steve “Uncle Creepy” Barton would be interviewed for the doc and, just to prove I’m not a big phony, we got the pics to prove it!

Creepy visited the LA set yesterday to wax philosophical about the effect Jason Voorhees’ seemingly never-ending killing spree has had on his life, and from what I’ve heard his interview may just be the stuff of legend. Anyone who’s ever listened to a Dinner for Fiends knows how Creepy can go off on something, whether he loves it or hates it, so giving him free reign to discuss a series so near and dear to his heart must have made for a damn good interview.

Check out all the pics we have from the taping below, and be sure to visit the His Name Was Jason MySpace page to make friends with them and see more pics from the making of the documentary!

His Name Was Jason pics! His Name Was Jason pics! His Name Was Jason pics!

His Name Was Jason pics! His Name Was Jason pics! His Name Was Jason pics!

His Name Was Jason pics! His Name Was Jason pics!

- Johnny Butane

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Wish you were as cool as Creepy, as we all do, in the Dread Central forums!

Now you see why I offered to fly to LA this week!

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 5:41pm.
camakeupgirl's picture

Thanks for the compliment boys.

Submitted by camakeupgirl on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 5:37pm.
moderator If it ain't my little

If it ain't my little bat-girl! LOL

The only woman to ever blot me!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 5:46pm.
Dr Malachi Constant's picture

Great, now Creepy's gonna go getting a big head.

Just kidding. That thing's not getting any bigger. It's already the size of a fucking blimp. Look at it. 'S like a melon on a toothpick.

No offense, man. Congrats on the screen time.

Submitted by Dr Malachi Constant on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 3:36pm.
moderator *covers groin and blushes*

*covers groin and blushes*

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 5:09pm.

No, no, no... It's not THAT 'head' he's talking about Creepy!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 10:13am.
moderator Seriously, and not just

Seriously, and not just because they have exquisite taste in interviewees, these guys are putting on one hell of a production. The real deal! From what I've seen of the direction they are taking this will be a video encyclopedia of the Friday franchise.

They taped me for well over an hour. I asked how far is too far, and they just told me not to worry about it. They just let me go, man. This was without question my most insightful and completely absurd interview to date. There were several moments that we had to stop just to get the laughs out so we could continue.

I was honored to be a part of it and I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 10:57am.
Nope.
Johnny Butane's picture

Nope.

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 9:58am.
frank_dracman's picture

That make-up girl is kinda hot. Can't wait to hear Creepy babble on about Jason. You sure they have enough film?

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 8:21am.

Yes, she is boobtastic!

By the way, when have you seen a make-up girl who isn't hot?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 9:44am.