21 Chilling Two-Sentence Horror Stories to Creep You Out

21 Chilling Two-Sentence Horror Stories To Creep You OutIn this fast-paced world we live in, we rarely have time to enjoy a good scary tale like back in the old days before iPads and Kindles. So, when a Reddit user recently asked, "What is the best horror story you can come up with in two sentences?," the response was tremendous, and these short stories really fit into our Twitter-sized attention span!

These stories were picked because of how inventive and effectively scary they are, given their length constraints. You can even argue that some are better than many big budget horror movies out there.

So, below are 21 of the scariest two-sentence horror stories cherry-picked for your enjoyment.

Don't blame us if you end up needing to sleep with the lights on tonight!

21 Chilling Two Sentences Horror Stories To Creepy You Out

21 Chilling Two Sentences Horror Stories To Creepy You Out

from homogenous_homophone

21 Chilling Two Sentences Horror Stories To Creepy You Out

from jillibeans34

21 Chilling Two Sentences Horror Stories To Creepy You Out

from bentreflection

21 Chilling Two Sentences Horror Stories To Creepy You Out

from AllTheoryNoPractice

Rottenjesus's picture

"We're saving horror!" Cried the madman from atop his haunted eyrie emblazoned with the Platinum Dunes logo.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 5:26pm.
You win.
MonsterMash's picture

You win.

Submitted by MonsterMash on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 9:19pm.

I felt a warmth against my flesh like the sun beating down on me and giving me life. When I opened my eyes all was dark , slowly I realized I was in a coffin my bloody hands bleeding warmth across my brow.

Submitted by Iscaron on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 1:25am.

As the gun went off my last thoughts were "Man I suck at Russian Roulette."

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 04/15/2014 - 8:44pm.

"Yes, spiders do dissolve the insides of their victims. But you have nothing to worry about since you're a person," I told him just as my hand fell through his shoulder.

Submitted by cheesy80s on Tue, 04/15/2014 - 1:28pm.

I tried desperately to reach for his hand, but it was too late. My leg was caught and i was sinking fast and all I want to do is breathe.

Submitted by joesracingteam on Tue, 04/15/2014 - 5:04am.