There’s nothing sweeter than a boy and his … zombie? That’s the case with Fido (review), a film many of you probably never got to see in theatres because room had to be made for Bratz, Daddy Day Camp or whatever other piece of shit Hollywood tried to sweep away during the slow months.
Fangoria brought out the news that Lionsgate was taking a break from forcing bad Uli Lommel movies on us to actually make a really good looking DVD for Fido. The 1950s based zombie satire will be unleashed on October 30th with many meaty extras…
• Audio commentary by director Andrew Currie, producer Mary Anne Waterhouse and actress Carrie-Anne Moss
• The Making of Fido featurette
• Deleted scenes with optional director commentary
• Storyboard, makeup and concept art galleries
• Composer select scene commentary track
• Zomcon “Zombie Me” creator exclusive DVD-ROM feature
Yet, for every good move there must be a bad one. Why exactly anyone would want to see Craptivity (review) is beyond me, but according to Fango Lionsgate is going to take the gamble and pray someone out there is up for a cheap bit of torture porn. Unless a deleted scene exists where Elisha Cuthbert or the suits apologize for wasting our time, this is a DVD we can all afford to skip.
Be a good zombie and join our forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!