Tubi TV, the largest truly free Internet TV network with no subscription fee requirement, today announced it Halloween HorrorFest, which is brimming with tons of uncut terrors!.
You can watch for free at tubitv.com, on Android and iOS mobile devices, and on OTT devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony, PlayStation 4, Samsung, and Amazon Fire TV!
From the Press Release:
Tubi, Inc., the industry’s leading free streaming TV and movie network, announced a weeklong Tubi HorrorFest beginning today and running through midnight on Halloween. Diving into its massive streaming library, Tubi has curated horror playlists for everyone in the family — with fan favorites ranging from The Silence of the Lambs, Hostel, and Daybreakers to family-friendly programming like Igor, Ruby Gloom, and Tales From the Cryptkeeper. The movies will be offered online in separate playlists to make the customized viewing experience even easier for viewers.
Over the course of the next seven days, Tubi will stream more than 600 horror movies and shows across all platforms including Android and iOS mobile devices; on OTT devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony, PlayStation 4, Samsung, and Amazon Fire TV; and on the web at tubitv.com.
Below is the full list of Tubi HorrorFest titles:
HALLOWEEN HORROR: Thirteen of Tubi’s featured Halloween favorites for true horror fans.
· The Silence of the Lambs (1991): A young F.B.I. cadet must confide in an incarcerated and manipulative killer to receive his help on catching another serial killer who skins his victims.
· Frontièr(s) (2007): A gang of young thieves flees Paris during the violent aftermath of a political election, only to hole up at an Inn run by neo-Nazis.
· Teeth (2008): Still a stranger to her own body, a high school student discovers she has a physical advantage when she becomes the object of male violence.
· Hatchet (2007): When a group of tourists on a New Orleans haunted swamp tour find themselves stranded in the wilderness, their evening of fun and spooks turns into a horrific nightmare.
· High Tension (2003): Best friends Marie and Alexia decide to spend a quiet weekend at Alexia’s parents’ secluded farmhouse. But on the night of their arrival, the girls’ idyllic getaway turns into an endless night of horror.
· Hostel (2006): Three backpackers head to a Slovak city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them.
· Daybreakers (2010): In the year 2019, an unknown plague has transformed the world’s population into bloodthirsty vampires. As the human population nears extinction, vampires must capture and farm every remaining human, or find a blood substitute before time runs out.
· House of 1000 Corpses (2003): Two young couples traveling across the backwoods of Texas searching for urban legends of murder end up as prisoners of a bizarre and sadistic backwater family of serial killers.
· Sleepaway Camp (1983): Angela Baker, a traumatized and very shy young girl, is sent to summer camp with her cousin. Shortly after her arrival, anyone with sinister or less than honorable intentions gets their comeuppance.
· Suspiria (1977): A newcomer to a prestigious ballet academy comes to realize that the school is a front for something sinister amidst a series of grisly murders.
· The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014): 65 years after a masked serial killer terrorized the small town of Texarkana, the so-called “moonlight murders” begin again. Is it a copycat or something even more sinister?
· Nightbreed (1990): A troubled young man is drawn to a mythical place called Midian where a variety of monsters are hiding from humanity.
· Cube (1997): Six complete strangers of widely varying personality characteristics are involuntarily placed in an endless maze containing deadly traps.
KILLER WOMEN, FINAL GIRLS: Whether appearing as the final girl or the villain, women are the bloody heart of these horror movies.
· Suspiria (1977): Dario Argento’s colorful classic is set at a German ballet school where the students are terrorized by unseen forces.
· Teeth (2007): After a sexual assault, a young woman discovers that she has a powerful biological defense against violence.
· High Tension (2002): Alexandre Aja directs this French horror movie about two women terrorized by a slasher at a remote country home.
· May (2001): Lucky McKee made his directorial debut with this film about a lonely woman who has to literally make her own friend.
· Phenomena (1985): A young Jennifer Connelly stars alongside horror vets Donald Pleasence and Daria Nicolodi in Dario Argento’s supernatural creeper.
· Grace (2009): This nightmarish film brings a mother’s worst fears to life.
· Sleepaway Camp (1983): This ’80s slasher centers on a lonely teen’s experience being bullied at a summer camp where campers begin to die in grisly ways.
· Tamara (2005): Pre-Step Up, Jenna Dewan Tatum is the titular victim who wreaks vengeance after she’s killed and comes back after a sexy makeover.
· Lake Mungo (2008): This Australian found footage film finds a family looking into their daughter’s double life after her death.
· Frontièr(s) (2007): The French suburbs are turned into a war zone in this film that pits a young woman against Neo-Nazis.
· Excision (2012): This twisted film goes under the skin of a surgery-obsessed teenage girl.
FAMILY FRIGHT NIGHT: If the kids can sit still with all that candy they’ve eaten, they can watch these family-friendly movies and shows on Tubi, all perfect for the month of October.
· Igor (2008): The quintessential sidekick gets his own movie with this charming animated comedy.
· Little Monsters (1988): Kids can see that the monsters under their beds don’t have to be scary with this ’80s favorite.
· Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred (2012): Lucas Cruikshank’s Fred Figglehorn wonders if his teacher is actually a vampire in this goofy outing from the YouTube star
· Tales from the Cryptkeeper (1993-1999): HBO’s adult series gets a kid-friendly, animated makeover in this Saturday morning cartoon.
· Eloise’s Rawther Unusual Halloween (2006): The Plaza Hotel’s most famous resident investigates the presence of a ghost in this holiday special.
· Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave (2014): The beloved wolf pups of this animated adventure franchise dig into a mysterious, spooky cave.
· Sabrina: The Animated Series (1998-2000): The beloved half-witch is 12 years old in this cartoon prequel series that features Melissa Joan Hart as the voice of aunts Hilda and Zelda.
· Ruby Gloom (2006-2008): Ruby’s last name may be “Gloom,” but she has a sunny outlook on life in this warm-hearted cartoon series.
COMEDY OF HORRORS: Take a break from the screams with a few laughs while watching these funny, fearsome films.
· The Return of the Living Dead (1985): Dan O’Bannon’s twist on George Romero’s classic adds ’80s punks and a sly, self-conscious sense of humor.
· Hell Baby (2013): Fans of Reno 911! will love seeing Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant’s trademark comedy brought to the horror genre.
· Bad Taste (1987): With this story of aliens craving human flesh, Peter Jackson’s directorial debut exercises his creative muscle and the audience’s gag reflex.
· Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (1977): With a minuscule budget and enormous fruit, this cult favorite doesn’t take itself too seriously.
· Teeth (2007): This satire about a woman’s response to a violent attack has a blackly comic sense of humor and, well, teeth.
· April Fool’s Day (1986): Led by Muffy, a group of ’80s preppies find their trip to a family vacation home isn’t relaxing in this surprising slasher.
· Motel Hell (1980): A horror fan’s horror comedy, this gory satire references classics including The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Night of the Living Dead.
· The Little Shop of Horrors (1960): Before the stage musical and the 1986 movie, this Roger Corman original (and we do mean original) introduced the world to Audrey Jr.
· Hatchet (2007): Prepare for an ab workout: This profoundly gross ode to old-school horror will alternately make audiences vomit and guffaw.
Tubi TV is a free Internet TV network that offers the largest collection of movies and TV shows. Led by a team of passionate entertainment and technology enthusiasts based in San Francisco, Tubi TV is acquiring premium movies and TV shows so viewers can be entertained without the hassle of subscription fees or credit cards. Advertisements ensure that Tubi TV remains free for everyone.
Krasinski Starts Writing A QUIET PLACE 2
Aubrey Plaza Shares Starling Prank Video from Set of MGM’s CHILDS PLAY Remake
Find the Clues or Die in ESCAPE ROOM Trailer and Poster
Will THE CONJURING 3 Take Place in Court?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Retro VHS Blu-ray Coming this Halloween
Exclusive: Judith Myers Speaks! HALLOWEEN’s Sandy Johnson Gives First Interview in Forty Years!
Every Day is Halloween: Dread Central’s 31-Day Horror Challenge for October 2018
Screenwriter Wins FRIDAY THE 13TH Lawsuit
Fantastic Fest 2018: OVERLORD Review – The Best WOLFENSTEIN Movie We Could Ask For
Horror Business: Joe Dante on the Hustle of Horror Filmmaking
PEE-WEE’S BIG HALLOWEEN is the Perfect Seasonal Mashup from Funny or Die
Exclusive THE LURING Teaser Shows Off a Nice Little House That Doesn’t Seem Nice At All
Exclusive: Ghosts in the Graveyard Release “The Last Halloween (The Babysitter Murders Mix)” Video
ICE NINE KILLS’ Spencer Charnas Interviews HELL FEST Cast/Crew
THE CURSE OF LA LLORONA Comes to Life in Chilling Poster & Trailer
News5 days ago
10 Horror Movies That Didn’t Deserve Their Low Rotten Tomatoes Scores
News3 days ago
After Backlash, Jason Blum Apologizes for “Dumb” Comments About Women Directors in Horror
News4 days ago
Shudder Will Be the Exclusive Home of 2018’s Breakout Horror Hit MANDY
News2 days ago
John Carpenter Teases Matt Reeves’ THEY LIVE 2
News6 days ago
Netflix & BBC One Sink Their Teeth Into 5 Hour DRACULA Reimagining
News5 days ago
Don Mancini Explains Why Universal Chickened Out on Their CHILD’S PLAY Reboot
News4 days ago
A TV Series Based on Ridley Scott’s ALIEN Franchise Could Be Coming To a Streaming Service Soon
Reviews3 days ago
PERFECT SKIN Review: Hauntingly Beautiful Body Horror Guaranteed To Get Under Your Skin