IDW Publishing previously announced that they will be bringing us The Beauty of Horror II: Ghoulia’s Creepatorium on September 12th, and now you can get a head start on coloring!
The adult coloring book was created by Life of Agony’s Alan Robert, who explains, “This one depicts Ghouliana chowing down on an ice cream cone that actually bites back. Believe it or not, my 9-year-old daughter came up with this concept; and needless to say, she’s very excited to see how everyone’s colors turn out. So please post them online when you’re done!”
Ghouliana’s Creepatorium continues the journey of everyone’s favorite undead girl, Ghouliana, as she mischievously attempts to trick budding colorists into unleashing her deadly spell. Ghouliana has secretly sprinkled her haunted ingredients throughout over 80 pages of Robert’s intricate drawings. The Beauty of Horror II features a beautifully chilling red-foiled cover and high-quality paper that will ensure the pools of blood you color don’t leak through the pages. Robert and IDW have once again come together to present a deluxe coloring experience.
You can pre-order your copy via Amazon. And to give you that aforementioned head start on coloring, below is a free page from the book.
- One-Eye I had the game on the venerable Commodore64 and it was shit. I could just never figure out how to play it and I got killed every time.
- The One and Only One you might've missed was PREDATOR Vs. MAGNUS:ROBOT FIGHTER from 1993 that Dark Horse did with Valiant Comics. Fun two issue mini having Magnus fight a Predator in the Mile Spires of the 41st...
- Jason Pankoke RIP the "Hollywood" R/Greenberg. He went to school and taught at the University of Illinois where I live before moving to NYC and starting his first design firm. I have a souvenir book of an exhibit...
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
SLEEP EATERS Review – A Serious Case Of The Flesh-Munchies Strikes Back!
Brennan Went to Film School: Whoops, I Went and Did a Queer Interpretation of PREDATOR
Filming Begins on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2
Exclusive: 7 SPLINTERS IN TIME Clip Doesn’t Know Who to Trust
Interview: Bailee Madison Talks Doing Her Own Stunts in THE STRANGERS: PREY AT NIGHT
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
Exclusive: This PREACHER Clip Ramps up the Spice!
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Editorials6 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News5 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News5 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News6 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News3 days ago
Rob Zombie Says “Sh*t Gets Crazy!” in 3 FROM HELL
News4 days ago
RKSS’ Nostalgia Thriller SUMMER OF ’84 Lands Summer of ’18 Release Date
Reviews4 days ago
ZOMBIE 3 Blu-ray Review – The Combined Might Of Three Italian Gorehounds Makes For One Insane Adventure