New Horror DVD Dates

default-featured-image

Right at Your Door on DVD!Some cool DVD news has come down in the last few days so instead of just putting the stories up one at a time, I thought it’d make more sense to keep it all in one place. Does that make me lazy? Probably!

Lionsgate has announced a January 29th, 2008 release date for Right at Your Door (review) according to DVD Active. Rory Cochran stars in the film as an out-of-work musician who is home and panicking as he learns about a series of dirty bombs set off across LA while his wife is on her way to work. After spending time wondering if she’s alive or dead he finds out the former, only to realize he can’t let her back into her own home because of the infection.

Writer/director Chris Gorak provides a commentary track, as well as an interview, and there’s a featurette about making an indie film as well as some alternate ending scripts.

The Attic on DVD!Fangoria got word that Allumination Filmworks will release Mary (Pet Semetary) Lambert’s next genre offering, The Attic, on DVD the week prior, specifically January 22nd. The story is about a girl who moves with her parents to the suburbs and begins being terrorized by a ghost who looks just like her. No features were announced yet for it.

They also got confirmation that Dimension Extreme will be releasing Jamie (Valentine, Urban Legend) Blanks’ new thriller, Storm Warning, on DVD come February 5th. The story follows a couple stranded in a swamp who have the unfortunate luck of being terrorized by the sick-minded denizens of a nearby house. Despite his first two features being over-done tripe, the Aussie-set Storm Warning has been getting good praise from it’s few festival showings, so I’m looking forward to finally seeing it.

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss your most anticipated releases in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized