FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Magic is happening right now.
The Buz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 3590
Location: Cow Palace.

It's !:30 a.m, and right now at this very moment, there are TWO Arnold Schwarzenegger movies on. AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.


Commando and End of Days.


This is amazing.


I had to share.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Messiahman
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

John Matrix could totally take Jericho Cane mano a mano.

No contest.

However, Gabriel Byrne's Satan versus Bennett (aka the second worst onscreen villain ever)? Fugeddaboudit!
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Buz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:13 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 3590
Location: Cow Palace.

Messiahman wrote:
John Matrix could totally take Jericho Cane mano a mano.

No contest.

However, Gabriel Byrne's Satan versus Bennett (aka the second worst onscreen villain ever)? Fugeddaboudit!


You've just come up with the single greatest spin off movie series. EVER.


Dude, The Devil could resurrect Bennett for some dirty work, but Bennett gets pissed when the Devil makes him use a gun. We all know he doesn't need a gun. So he rebels. Since the Devil already made him immortal, the fight suddenly becomes even, and the shit hits the fan when Bennett resurrects the Glass eyed dude from Last Action Hero to really fuck some shit up in Hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Messiahman
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

You get Sully onboard, and I'm there!
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 1463

Am I the only one who thinks Bennett looks lika an overweight Freddie Mercury? And if he's the second worst villan ever, who's the first?
Ahnould in Batman?
Richard Roxburgh in Van Helsing?
Raul Julia in Street Fighter?
Dennis Hopper in Super Mario Bros?
Kirk Douglas in The Villain?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Buz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 3590
Location: Cow Palace.

Bennett is first on every list online. Mr. Freeze coming in a short second. Raul Julia in Street Fighter I would put at number 3. BISON!
_________________
Insert that one line from that one movie from that one actor here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Hell
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 2926

frank_dracman wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Bennett looks lika an overweight Freddie Mercury? And if he's the second worst villan ever, who's the first?
Ahnould in Batman?
Richard Roxburgh in Van Helsing?
Raul Julia in Street Fighter?
Dennis Hopper in Super Mario Bros?
Kirk Douglas in The Villain?


Frank Langella in Masters Of The Universe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 2683
Location: Savannah, Georgia

Hey, don't count out Kevin Pollak. He may have double crossed Jericho Cane but he can introduce you to The Vicksburgs...IN PITTSBURGH.
_________________
"I hate all sports as rabidly as a person who likes sports hates common sense." - H. L. Mencken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Gus Bjork
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 5530

Sam Hell wrote:
frank_dracman wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Bennett looks lika an overweight Freddie Mercury? And if he's the second worst villan ever, who's the first?
Ahnould in Batman?
Richard Roxburgh in Van Helsing?
Raul Julia in Street Fighter?
Dennis Hopper in Super Mario Bros?
Kirk Douglas in The Villain?


Frank Langella in Masters Of The Universe?


The "Let this be our final battle!" scene? No way!
_________________
Close the case before the coffin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Dread Central Forum Index -> The Terror Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum