Yesterday, we passed along word that Scream Factory will unleash Tales from the Darkside: The Movie in its Blu-ray debut on August 25th, 2020.
And just in case you missed the news, the release is packed with bonus features, including a new audio commentary with co-producer David R. Kappes and a – GET THIS – new six-chapter feature-length documentary!
- NEW Audio Commentary with Co-Producer David R. Kappes
- NEW Tales Behind the Darkside: The Making of Four Ghoulish Fables – a six-chapter, feature-length documentary featuring director John Harrison, producer Mitchell Galin, director of photography Robert Draper, production designer Ruth Ammon, special make-up & creature effects artists Robert Kurtzman, Greg Nicotero, and Howard Berger, creature performer Michael Deak, actors James Remar and Rae Dawn Chong and editor Harry B. Miller
- Audio Commentary with Director John Harrison and Co-Screenwriter George A. Romero
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Radio Spots
- Stills Gallery
- Behind-the-Scenes Gallery
- Behind-the-Scenes Footage Compilation