Mandy Moore is Falling Slowly into Horror

Mandy MooreIt always happens, man. You get yourself a new apartment, move in, kick back, and whammo it's friggin' haunted. Although some would find that to be an amenity. In any event the ghosts will be bumpin' in the night courtesy of the writer of Buried.

According to Variety Mandy Moore (pictured right) and Rodrigo Santoro will star in Falling Slowly, the directorial debut of writer Chris Sparling.

Details are on the scant side at the moment as this project is fresh off the slab, but we do know that Falling Slowly centers on a couple whose apartment is haunted by a dark presence.

Tanner Hall's Julie Snyder will serve as producer. More soon.

Haunt others in the comments section below!

PelusaMG's picture

What's all this 'teeny bopper' stuff? Are we living in the 50s, or "Back to the Future", or something?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 8:38pm.
Vanvance1's picture

You're right. I should have just said 'tween cunt biscuit performer' or TCBP for short.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 8:54pm.
LOL... :)
PelusaMG's picture

LOL... :)

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 03/02/2011 - 1:53am.
moderator Mandy was great in Entourage
Debi Moore's picture

Mandy was great in Entourage so I have faith she'll do well. Plus she's 26 now -- cut her some slack in the teeny bopper dept.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 4:20pm.
GJW's picture

26? Wow! I didn't know she had passed her mid-twenties. Thanks for the info.

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not gonna kill you. Your job will be to tell the rest of them that death is coming for them, tonight. Tell them Eric Draven sends his regards.

Submitted by GJW on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 4:25pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Buried was very good. I was especially impressed that it didn't wimp out in the end. I'm hoping he can direct as well as he writes.

Too bad it has to star another teeny bopper idol.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 02/28/2011 - 10:37pm.
GJW's picture

But I don't think I'd mind watching this teeny bopper in a film. Just a thought, we'll see.

----------------------------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 4:12pm.