Greatest. Red Band Clip. Ever. Drive Angry 3D

Words escape me. I'll try and make a sentence. Sex. Violence. Nicolas Cage. Death. Breasts. Guns. Ass. Oh, just watch, and make sure you check out Drive Angry 3D when it crashes into theatres via Summit Entertainment on February 25th, 2011.

Synopsis
In the newest 3D action-adventure from the director of MY BLOODY VALENTINE, DRIVE ANGRY stars Nicolas Cage as Milton, a hardened felon who has broken out of hell for one last chance at redemption. Intent on stopping a vicious cult who murdered his daughter, he has three days to stop them before they sacrifice her baby beneath a full moon.

He's joined by Piper (Amber Heard) – a young, sexy waitress who liberates her ex-boyfriend's cherry-red muscle car in order to help Milton. Now, the two of them are hot on the trail of the deadly leader of the cult, Jonah King (Billy Burke), who believes it is his destiny to use the baby to unleash hell on earth.

But the bloodthirsty cult is the least of Milton's problems. The police are after him too. And worse, an enigmatic killer known only as "The Accountant" – who has been sent by the Devil to retrieve Milton and deliver him back to hell. With wicked cunning and hypnotic savagery, the Accountant will relentlessly pursue Milton at high speed across the country until his mission is accomplished.

Fueled by high octane and pure rage, Milton must use his anger to go beyond all human limits to avenge his daughter’s murder, before his last chance at redemption is revoked.

Greatest. Red Band Clip. Ever. Drive Angry 3D

By Clicking "NEXT" Below to See the Clip You Certify that You Are 18+ Years Old

Am I the only person that thought this was stupid, badly edited, and unfunny?

Submitted by MouthForWar on Wed, 01/19/2011 - 8:48am.
Laguna's picture

This Trailer was awesome! fuck the haters. Nic Cage FTW!

Submitted by Laguna on Wed, 01/19/2011 - 4:28am.
Vanvance1's picture

I loathe Cage but I'm thinking Todd Farmer might have written a strong script.

The trailer was cliched. I'm tired of the juxtaposition of violence with inappropriate music. When Kubrick did it with 'A Clockwork Orange' (one of the greatest films ever made) it was fresh and brilliant. Now it has become a cheap cinematic cliche that shows a director who lacks his own stylistic sense.

Still, it's not a sequel and it might be fun if I keep my expectations low so I'll likely go to see it (hoping it's better than the My Bloody Valentine remake).

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 9:09pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

I'm intrigued but I'm still on the fence about this flick.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 6:11pm.

I love Nic Cage!

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 5:06pm.
Pestilence's picture

LOL! Could this be the greatest Nic Cage flick yet?!?

Submitted by Pestilence on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 4:55pm.
moderator Oh, yes. We have our first
Debi Moore's picture

Oh, yes. We have our first pick for best flick of 2011! LOL

Submitted by Debi Moore on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 4:33pm.