Teaser Art for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rears its Head

Yes, we know. Why are we covering Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides? Don't worry. It's not going to be getting the full DC treatment; we just hear tell that there are lots and lots of zombies in this one. That's good enough to pique our interest, and if said rumor turns out to be false, all coverage will be walking the plank.

Let's hope by "Zombie" they don't just mean Keith Richards.

In the flick Johnny Depp returns as Jack Sparrow alongside Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), who embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it, too. Rob Marshall will be directing. Look for it in 2011.

Check out the simple yet effective teaser art below courtesy of the IMP Awards.

Teaser Art for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rears its Head

Walk the plank in the comments section below.

The Buz's picture

I for one welcome 10 more years of Jack Sparrow costumes.

Submitted by The Buz on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 2:08am.
James Coker's picture

you know, I'm just happy we'll all see new pirate zombies, because im sick of juest seeing pirate zombies during halloween

Submitted by James Coker on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 3:17pm.
ChaosWeaver's picture

Laughing at all the people hating the other movies. Yes 2 and 3 could not compare to the original. But isn't the point of the article the poster for the new one? Even if you hated the other movies, it's still a pretty bitching Jack Sparrow skull.

Submitted by ChaosWeaver on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 10:39am.

Laughing at you cumming over the poster. Seriously, it's a boring poster.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 10:22pm.
ChaosWeaver's picture

Well at least your talking about the poster now, not the previous films.

Submitted by ChaosWeaver on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 12:27pm.

I've yet to see the third movie. I didn't have motivation after the horrible second one.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 11:06pm.
LifeMi's picture

Same thing here, Terminal. After the shitty part two, I gave up and have yet to go back.

Submitted by LifeMi on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 11:43pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Same here. Loved the first, bored by the second....I don't know how you bore someone with a giant octopus but they found a way. Have yet to see the third. I think I have it on dvd even.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 12:12am.
GJW's picture

For everyone that stopped at two and have yet to see the third. You missed nothing. Worst of the three IMO. I grew bored 1/2 hour in and it's quite long. I got to the point where I just wanted it to end just so I had seen all three in their entirety.

----------------------------------
"Well, for one thing, I think he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. That whole Yale thing."

Submitted by GJW on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 12:21am.

Chow Yun Fat tempted me to see the third one because I'm a huge fan but then I remembered America pissed on his career, and opted out.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 5:00am.

"I grew bored 1/2 hour in and it's quite long" - Oh my, a statement so full of entendre potential! ;)
__________
Please consider the environment before printing this message...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 11:00am.
GJW's picture

Your point? Sorry I don't have alot of time to fully explain everything in the grandest of fashion, or display my intelligence in full in a paragraph on a horror board. Here,let me try again....

Movie long. Me got bored half hour in but forced myself to finish it. My least favorite of the three.

----------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 10:56pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

*pssst*

He's talking about your junk ;)

*shhhhhhhhh*

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 12:13am.
GJW's picture

Aw F.....and I can't edit. Smacks head.... hahahaha.....I'm usually not that thick that I can't "get it". I'm tired as hell,sick,and pissed of at recent events in my business life. I just read,misunderstood,and jumped on the keyboard. MY BAD Pelusa,all apoligies.
Sigh, i'm an ass.

So um, did ya hear MEDIUM got cancelled? (LOL)
(Oh, and thanks GB)

----------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 12:29am.
Vanvance1's picture

Bored by the first. The 2nd almost put me into a coma it was so long and dull. Never saw the 3rd.

Death to the big fat generic tent pole studio flick.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 7:06pm.
GJW's picture

But,but.....the poster is cool. Yes? LOL
Then again,Black and Red are my two favorite colors. And when combined I almost always find the end result aestheticaly appealing.

----------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 7:31pm.
GJW's picture

Pretty fucking cool picture!

----------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 6:38pm.