Trailer for Uwe Boll's Blubberella Comes Bouncing in

Some things sound so absurd your first instinct is to say to yourself, "That cannot be true!" Well, not only is Uwe Boll's film about the world's first fat superhero, Blubberella, a reality, but we have the trailer to prove it.

Lindsay Hollister (who had a small role in Postal) stars as the overweight heroine. Clint Howard and Michael Pare co-star. Uwe Boll himself is listed as having an acting role in the film.

The first female fat superhero ...

She will kick major ass - with her major ass ...

All the BLOODRAYNE fans will love that movie!

Feast your eyes, glut your soul on all the horrors that await. Just don't blame us if you lose your lunch in the process.

Blubberella - Official Trailer
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

Trailer for Uwe Boll's Blubberella Comes Bouncing in

Chase chubbies in the comments section below.

Well the mentally disabled need to be entertained somehow.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 4:29pm.

Wasn't that Dr. Boll himself playing Hitler?

Submitted by Timo on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 1:50pm.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

Hm, a bit disappointed as Boll showed really good comic talent with 'Postal' and the trailer really reflected that.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 9:01am.

So Boll filmed this, Bloodrayne 3 and his upcoming holocaust film back to back?

I think it's now safe to call Boll a true explotation director.

Submitted by will graham on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 7:13am.

I can't say I hated the trailer - - I even giggled a couple of times.

Submitted by CMax on Mon, 11/08/2010 - 10:00pm.
Vanvance1's picture

I guess he shot it at the same time he did Bloodrayne 3 so he could make use of the sets and costumes.

A few problems: 1, nothing in the trailer made me laugh. 2, The lead actress is not nearly fat enough to live up to the title. In the Unites States you can find MUCH fatter women and they need one twice as big if they're going for the 'holy crap they put that on screen' factor.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 11/08/2010 - 9:32pm.
GJW's picture

Sadly,that is true. I guess that is why if you ever browse an online dating site,US women list "average" as their weight,but yet they weigh in at about 175-225. Ugh. When did this become average? But you are right. You can walk into any McDonalds,Dennys,or buffet and find 2-3 women this size or larger. Therefore,she does nothing to make me think "damn,haha, she's FAT. Oh,and I didn't even smirk at the trailer. Not funny at all.

----------------------------------
"Well, for one thing, I think he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. That whole Yale thing."

Submitted by GJW on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 1:20am.