AFM 2010: Early Sales Art - Wolf Creek 2

Finally something a bit meaty to chew on regarding Greg McLean's return to the horrors of the Outback, Wolf Creek 2! Sit back, and peel your eyes as we throw some new artwork on the old barbie!

The flick will be going into production early next year with John Jarratt back again as the lovably loony and vicious Mick Taylor. Check out the plot crunch and other goodies below courtesy of Darclight!

Look for more on this one very, very soon! Enough talk! Dig the artwork below which has a really nice Madman vibe to it!

Synopsis
"Lured by the promise of an Australian holiday, backpackers Rutger, Katarina, and Paul visit the notorious Wolf Creek Crater. Their dream Outback adventure soon becomes a horrific reality when they encounter the site’s most infamous local, the last man any traveler to the region ever wants to meet; Mick Taylor (John Jarratt).

As the backpackers flee, Mick pursues them on an epic white knuckled rampage across hostile wasteland. Only one will remain to be dragged back to his lair to witness the true magnitude of his monstrosity. And if the last man standing is to have any hope of surviving where no one else has survived before, he’ll have to use every ounce of cunning to outwit the man behind the monster and become every bit as ruthless as the monster inside the man."

AFM 2010: Early Sales Art - Wolf Creek 2

AFM 2010: Early Sales Art - Wolf Creek 2

Visit the Outback in the comments section below!

James Coker's picture

okay Terminal, I get that there are things one can definitly hate about Wolf Creek, Hell i really didn't like it myself, but "misogynistic as Humanly Possible"...in terms of a director being misogynistic what about Lucio Fulci's NEWYORK RIPPER or even one can say Lustig's MANIAC

keep in mind I LOVE both these films

Submitted by James Coker on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 2:55pm.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 6:24pm.

Wolf Creek was rancid putrid filth. A ninety minute excuse to be about as misogynistic as humanly possible. I enjoyed "Rogue" better because McLean didn't try to pass off a monster movie as high art.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 1:42pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Misogynist? I think if it had been I would have liked it better than I did.

It certainly didn't live up to the hype it got from the horror sites but overall was pretty average.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 3:06pm.

Average? It was awful. It's ninety minutes of a maniac torturing women and McLean trying to pass it off as realism and a spooky "He's out there! And he could be coming for you!" final ending. Awful misogynistic movie.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 6:26pm.
James Coker's picture

I always thought the first Wolf Creek took toooo long to get were it was going,BUT this poster for the sequel reminds me of the old VHS cover for "Just Before Dawn"

Submitted by James Coker on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 3:11am.
LifeMi's picture

I remember seeing Wolf Creek when it first came out; I was one of only two in the theatre and after it was over, both me and other gentleman realized why we were the only two people there; everyone else was smart enough to stay away.

Submitted by LifeMi on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 11:03pm.