Creation Weekend of Horrors Image Gallery Now Live

This past weekend's Creation Weekend of Horrors was host to an amazing amount of sights and sounds, and we have a sampling of what you may have missed right here.

Click on the image of the great Robert Englund below to visit our WOH Gallery, which features dozens of images from the big show including shots from the following panels: Never Sleep Again, Hatchet II, The Human Centipede: First Sequence, the Re-Animator reunion, the Jason get-together, and more!

Big thanks to Adam Malin and the entire Creation gang, who were kind enough to let us show up, do our thing, and have the pleasure of hanging with all of the fans in attendance. You guys rock! Here's to the next one in October, which will be featuring the return of none other than Bruce Campbell!

To receive up-to-date info as it's announced, visit the Weekend of Horrors Facebook Page, the Weekend of Horrors MySpace page, and follow @weekendOhorrors on Twitter.

Gallery photos are courtesy of our gal on the scene Emilie Noetzel!

Creation Weekend of Horrors Image Gallery Now Live

Plan your next weekend in the Dread Central forums!

Emilie Noetzel's picture

:D

Hope peeps like the pics!

Submitted by Emilie Noetzel on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 1:15pm.
FireRam's picture

Nice pic of Danielle Harris. She looked good!!

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 12:07pm.
Avid Fan's picture

Dread Centrals Deadites did a great job with all the Q&A's this last weekend and really made the connection between the guests and the fans something special. Thanks for your hard work and for aiding in a successful weekend.

www.crypticonseattle.com

Submitted by Avid Fan on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 11:59am.
HorrorMaven's picture

Thanks DreadCentral, I won Gold Weekend Tickets and my friend and I had a blast! You rock!

P.S. Creepy's a good hugger. ;)

Submitted by HorrorMaven on Mon, 05/24/2010 - 10:06pm.
moderator Glad you had fun! And yes

Glad you had fun! And yes ... I give good hug! LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 4:32am.
FireRam's picture

Dude,if you ever come to Pittsburgh for any conventions or whatnot,and I get the pleasure of meeting ya (hell,you were in a Romero movie haha), simple fist punch or handshake or something along those lines is cool with me. Agreed?
LOL

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 12:05pm.
Emilie Noetzel's picture

You don't get to pick what you get.

Hugs is where it's at.

Submitted by Emilie Noetzel on Tue, 05/25/2010 - 1:15pm.