Now On Sale - Rotten Cotton's New "Dead" T-Shirt

And another really bizarre moment in my life has come to pass! The official Rotten Cotton "DEAD" T-shirt featuring *gulp* my likeness as a zombie in the latest George A. Romero zombie-fest Survival of the Dead is available for purchase.

In the movie I play one of the featured zombies who take part in one of the film's best scenes. Yep, my forty seconds of fame are truly a gloriously gory sight. Many people have said that I was a bitchin' looking corpse, and for that too I'm thankful. But I never expected to be good enough to make it to a fuckin' t-shirt!

Below you'll find Rotten Cotton's latest design by artist Chuck Bird featuring ... well ... me. The shirt will also be available at this weekend's upcoming Creation LA Weekend of Horrors. I swear to god the first time I see someone wearing this thing, I'm probably gonna pee a little and then pass out!

ORDER YOURS HERE!!!!

Rotten Cotton Gets Creepy and Dead

Rotten Cotton Gets Creepy and Dead

Shamble on into the Dread Central forums!

ffforgottenx's picture

UC as a zombie on a t-shirt? It's practically already ordered. Loved the scene in Survival, loved it more once I read your account of filming it.

Submitted by ffforgottenx on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 7:05pm.
moderator Thanks man! Much

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 7:12pm.

You look a HELLUVA lot more like Cousin Eerie than Uncle Creepy, dude.

Submitted by Deacon on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 6:09pm.

whoa! You look really scary >_<... nice effect, uncle.

Leona Millenium

Submitted by bell22 on Wed, 05/26/2010 - 3:26pm.
Vermithrax's picture

Damn, way to go U.C.! Were you in on the fact that their doing this? or moreso, do Sean and the guys at R.C. aware who you are?

Submitted by Vermithrax on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 6:01pm.
moderator Sean and I have been friends

Sean and I have been friends for a long time. I've been a fan of Rotten Cotton since they first debuted many years ago before I had anything at all to do with the biz.

To be on one of their shirts is an absolute honor. One I do not take lightly!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 6:10pm.
FireRam's picture

Wow. Cool!!!!! Congrats! I never made it to a T-Shirt. I was in our local police blotter once in my younger years....but that's about it! T-Shirt looks really cool though!! So um,how do we get ours autographed?

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 8:23pm.
moderator You just ask! LOL

You just ask! LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 8:37pm.
FireRam's picture

Ok,(looks around),where's George?
LOL.........J/K UC. I did mean you!!!!! Hehe

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 9:11pm.