Watch the New Final Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer NOW! Chat with the Stars Tonight!

As we told you a couple of days ago, Summit opted to debut its final trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on the Oprah show today, and it's already hit the Net with a vengeance. Of course we have it here for you to see in all its glory.

In Eclipse Bella (Kristen Stewart) once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward (Robert Pattinson) and her friendship with Jacob (Taylor Lautner) — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

Look for director David Slade's film in theatres everywhere on June 30th! And be sure to watch the live video chat with Nikki Reed, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Julia Jones at 8:15pm ET/5:15pm PT on the official Twilight Saga Facebook page later today.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Trailer 2
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.

- Debi Moore

Make all your important decisions in the Dread Central forums!

Floydian Trip's picture

I read a bit of a spoof at the book store yesterday called Nightlight. The back sounded promising but it wasn't really that funny sad to say just weird.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 8:46am.
Vanvance1's picture

I see The Phantom Menace, Twilight (the original) and Brdemic have some serious competition.

P.S. Lets not call them vampires or werewolves as they are obviously not either. We can call them sparkly and hairy poofters instead.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 2:15am.
Spaceshark's picture

I can't believe it, but just watching the trailer made me gayer than I already am.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 10:49pm.
FireRam's picture

I will admit if I was8,9,10,11,-I might think this compared to the other two does look rather "neato".

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 9:35pm.

And all the sex starved pathetic middle aged women across the country just convinced their fat husbands to dress like Edward for roleplaying tonight. "Do me your sparkly bastard!"
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 7:36pm.

How come this isn't converted to 3D?

Submitted by Caterpillar on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 5:30pm.
FireRam's picture

WTF is a "fight scean"?

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 5:29pm.
Morgan Elektra's picture

Oh god, the scariest thing about that movie is going to be the terrible CGI in the werewolf VS vampire showdown.

Submitted by Morgan Elektra on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 4:46pm.
Katsumi's picture

This looks good, I'll be happy as long as we get the e[ic fight scean we where promised

Submitted by Katsumi on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 4:09pm.

Hehehe, "fight scean." Your sew eliterate.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 7:35pm.
FireRam's picture

I just "want what we WHERE promised". An e[ic fight scean!

Heh

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 9:42pm.

Dud cerealsly, stop picking on him ore your band.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 9:53pm.
Katsumi's picture

Fist off I'm a she not a he, secondly I've been awake for ungodly amount of days, I have ADHD and don't take kindly to you two being jerks please leave me alone

Submitted by Katsumi on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 10:32pm.

Wow, I was just fucking around. It's just the internet, relax. Secondly, are you hot?
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 3:55am.
Katsumi's picture

ummm I don't think so, so I think I shall be answering no

Submitted by Katsumi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 11:56am.

Shame shame.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:08pm.
Katsumi's picture

Whats the Shame that I think I'm not hot or I'm saying I'm not hot?

Submitted by Katsumi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:10pm.

Both. Hence the double shame.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:21pm.
FireRam's picture

Don't make Terminal define his comments. That annoys him!!
Hehe

Submitted by FireRam on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:37pm.

I'll do it! I have a dictionary too!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:40pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Terminal loves Megan Fox so don't pay attention to him. I suffer from Insomnia on and off so I understand where you're coming from. Also, I usually type with one hand so I constantly screw things up but I just don't care.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:18pm.
FireRam's picture

I'm not even going to ask WHY you type with one hand!

Submitted by FireRam on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:38pm.

Maybe he's an amputee! You're so insensitive!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:42pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

When it comes to message boards I think using two hands is putting too much effort into it.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:41pm.

And if you've seen his posts, you'll know he's telling the truth! Bam!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:43pm.
Katsumi's picture

Lol Megan Fox is hot just thrown that out there....

I've got horrible Insomnia, and night terror actually... But I'm usally a decent speller, nothing ever as bad as my first post

Submitted by Katsumi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:22pm.

Insomnia's a bitch. And my night terrors are pretty intense sometimes.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:23pm.
Katsumi's picture

Yes it is, Insomnia make me want to scream, I think before I finally went to sleep last night I'd been up 3 days and some odd hours...

Submitted by Katsumi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:34pm.

Last year I had Insomnia for two months. It was hell.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:46pm.
Katsumi's picture

Two months is it you're very lucky, I've had the stupid crap for years...

My sleeping meds cant even knock it out sometimes, and sorry I cant help it I just feel Insomnia needs to be capitalized

Submitted by Katsumi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:49pm.