More Nazi Zombies Running Wild in A Chance in Hell

The popularity of the Nazi zombie is a bit of an enigma, probably because it's like having two ultimate bad guys rolled into one mean, murderous package. Ain't nothing wrong with that!

Director Tony Wash dropped us a line today to let us know that the trailer for his latest film, A Chance in Hell, which is said to be a sort of "Inglourious Basterds meets Day of the Dead" type flick, has just gone live!

Dig on it below!

Synopsis
Scotchworthy Productions' newest Nazi creature movie centers around a group of American soldiers who stumble upon a secret Nazi facility in the winter of 1944 and have to fight for their lives against a horde of bloodthirsty creatures.

Goosestep around the Dread Central forums!

Vanvance1's picture

I'm willing to give it a chance. I seemed to enjoy Dead Snow (especially on blu ray) more than most people who watched the film.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:25pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

I thought Dead Snow was damn good myself. Aside from that I've only seen one other Nazi zombie movie in Shock Waves which is also awesome.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:47pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Yeah, has there been that many zombie nazi movies? There was The Bunker (ghost zombies), Shock Wave, Dead Snow. I know I'm missing some but I can't think there is many more.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 5:40pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Is The Bunker any good? I rented it once but never got around to watching it. I know it's got that dude from Punisher: Warzone in it which I thought was a pretty badass, exploding head filled movie.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 5:54pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

I liked it enough. It's a grim, seige horror, one by one they go down kind of thing. It seems like a film you would enjoy from what I gather. The tone and mood were very much like the Burrowers which I know you liked.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 6:39pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

I'm gonna have to rent it again then.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 6:45pm.
FireRam's picture

I liked THE BUNKER. I didn't think I was going to but I was pleasantly surprised. It was decent!

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 7:16pm.
Vermithrax's picture

I have to disagree.

While NS ideology in todays times is considered evil in itself. Germany's soldiers were just like any other countries soldiers. After seeing hundreds of pictures of them feeding puppies and helping old people crossing the street, it is hard for me to think of them as "the ultimate evil".

With that said....ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKIN' ZOMBIE NAZIS ALREADY!

Submitted by Vermithrax on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:07pm.
FireRam's picture

The food they were feeding the puppies was poisoned. They were helping the elderly cross the street because what you can't see in the picture is that across the street is a gas chamber.

LOL......J/K!

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:13pm.
FireRam's picture

I like the title.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 9:48am.
Floydian Trip's picture

Doesn't look bad. The uniforms looked good. Did they rip the score from Day of the Dead just for the trailer or is it going to be in the movie as well?

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 9:32am.