Insane New Night of the Demons Remake Footage

If you weren't already stoked for Adam Gierasch's Night of the Demons remake (review here), we're pretty damn confident you will be after seeing these new slices of demonic mayhem!

Cinematographer Yaron Levy just updated his official site with a horror reel that shows off tons of footage from the forthcoming remake. You can dig on it below.

Night of the Demons stars Diora Baird, Shannon Elizabeth, Monica Keena, Bobbi Sue Luther, John F. Beach, Michael Copon, Tiffany Shepis, and Edward Furlong. Look for it in theatres on September 23rd.

Synopsis
"Angela Feld is throwing the Halloween party to end all Halloween parties at the infamous Broussard Mansion in New Orleans, where dark events transpired almost a century ago. But when the packed party gets busted by the police, Angela and her friends Maddie, Lily, Suzanne, Colin, Dex, and Jason are the only ones left behind. Soon Colin and Angela make a grisly discovery in the basement, and inexplicable events start to take place. With the mansion gates mysteriously locked, the seven find themselves trapped for the night ... and soon they're fighting ancient demons for their very souls."

Night of the Demons (Remake) - Promo Reel
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.

Eat a bowl of fuck in the Dread Central forums!

Hopefully the gore gags aren't as CG heavy. Cool cinematography though. Did that guy falling through the floors remind anybody else of the Stone Cutters Simpson's episode? "I think I have to do it again, my blindfold came off"

Submitted by DeathComesRipping on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 7:27pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Before I could watch the trailer I had to watch a shitty commercial for Bud Light.

I have to watch an advertisement to watch an advertisement?

FUCK YOU BUD LIGHT! Fuck your parent company! Fuck the asshole add agency that comes up with your shit-for-brains ads. FUCK daily motion for placing them there.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 6:44pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

I almost bought a six pack of Bud Light the other day but opted for Budweiser instead. Right now I'm drinking a Stella. Beer is good.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 7:00pm.
moderator Usually you can skip the
Debi Moore's picture

Usually you can skip the commercials without having to sit through them. At least I always see a little "x" in the upper right-hand corner. Maybe cause I'm logged in to Daily Motion?

Submitted by Debi Moore on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 6:57pm.
FireRam's picture

In my experience, the little "X" is just for the OTHER advertisement they have on the screen.The bar with wording. You can "X" that off of your screen,yes, however you do have to wait until the video advertisement plays to watch the actual video you choose to view. Sometimes the advertisement that is in words differs from the video advertisement. Not complaining just throwing that out there to see if you notice the same thing. I personally don't have a problem with a quick advertisement/word from our sponser deal if I am receiving a service for free.Heck, listening to people complain about it is more painful than the advertising itself lol. (No offense to anyone that hates them)

Damn. Now that's probably the most tread lightly to not piss off any parties involved post i've ever made anywhere ever. I've been studying all day i'm tired I suppose hehe.

Submitted by FireRam on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 8:26pm.

I'll see this. I have to rewatch the original. The prospect of Diora Baird in a cat costume is what will bring my ass to the seat.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 5:01pm.
dawnkatdead's picture

looks alright. Love the original, so it's gonna take some getting used to to see it as an actual big halloween party, rather than a group of people. But from the look of it, it doesn't stay that way for very long. could be wrong though.

Submitted by dawnkatdead on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 2:25pm.