Dinner for Fiends: Halloween Hits and Misses Part 1

The latest Dinner for Fiends is here!Ok, so sometimes we're a little slow, but we usually deliver the goods so quit your bitchin'! Gear up for part one of our look at this Halloween season's biggest hits and misses.

That's right, dear listeners! Strap in for over an hour and a half of witty banter, ridiculous rants, general profanity, and a heaping of dick jokes as we talk up Pandorum, Sorority Row, Zombieland, Survival of the Dead, Paranormal Activity, and more! The usual suspects -- myself, Andrew, Buz, Foy, and MattFini -- are on tap to give it to you straight whether you like it or not!

Oh, yeah; be sure to VOTE FOR US ON PODCAST ALLEY and add your reviews to iTunes if you value your existence!

• Click here to download the latest DFF as an MP3!
  • Click here to listen to Dinner for Fiends on your computer!
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast!
  • (non-iTunes)
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast! (iTunes)
  • - Uncle Creepy

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
    Discuss this bout of silliness in the Dread Central forums!

Morgan Elektra's picture

Dear Foy,

FYI, insulin coma was widly used to treat schizophrenia until the fifties in the US, when the pharmacological treatments became cheaper and longer lasting. It still is used in some European countries. Patients went to sleep with delusions and woke up without them, for a little while, until their brain chemistry returned to "normal" (meaning their normal, of course).

So, you know... suck it. :-P

Love,
    Morgan

Submitted by Morgan Elektra on Fri, 10/23/2009 - 12:11pm.

I'm glad that Pig Hunt was mentioned here. Loveeee that movie.

Submitted by Minion on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 11:57pm.
    LifeMi's picture

Great stuff. Can't wait to hear The Stepfather and Saw VI get ripped to shreds.

Submitted by LifeMi on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:10pm.
    Genrewriter's picture

Great podcast, guys. Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks the NOES remake looks bad.

Submitted by Genrewriter on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 2:33pm.
    Styling Shatner's picture

Well, I downloaded it onto MP3 and it played fine without skipping on my computer and my MP3 player (which isn't an iPod; rather, a Sanza), so maybe it'll play better if you try downloading it again.

Speaking of MP3 players, when I put it on my Sanza I saw that the title Buz used for the episode wasn't "Halloween Hits and Misses Part 1" but rather something else. I won't give it away but the title he used was tremendous. Bravo for that pleasant surprise.

Submitted by Styling Shatner on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 2:03pm.
    The Buz's picture

I'm glad you dug that.

Submitted by The Buz on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 11:20pm.
    Ryantherebel's picture

The MP3 version seems to be skipping a lot.

Submitted by Ryantherebel on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 11:43am.
    moderator Playing just fine for me.

Playing just fine for me. Anyone else having any troubles? It's a long episode. Could be buffering maybe? It will be up on iTunes later tonight for proper download.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 2:00pm.