Dinner for Fiends: The Orphan Collector

The latest Dinner for Fiends is here!Time for the podcasts to start heating up again now that there's finally some genre fare cooking to talk about! Are you ready for a heaping helping of spite, dick jokes, and hilarity? We know you are!

Another hour plus serving of our madness is ready to be spewed forth into your ears! Join myself, Andrew, Buz, Foy, and MattFini for his virgin DFF appearance as we tackle two of this month's biggest horror titles: Orphan and The Collector!

Oh, yeah; be sure to VOTE FOR US ON PODCAST ALLEY and add your reviews to iTunes if you value your existence!

• Click here to download the latest DFF as an MP3!
  • Click here to listen to Dinner for Fiends on your computer!
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast!
  • (non-iTunes)
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast! (iTunes)
  • - Uncle Creepy

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
    Discuss this bout of silliness in the Dread Central forums!

Chainsaw's picture

Hey, I hate to break it to you, but they still haven't added this episode to ITunes. Any ideas why?

Submitted by Chainsaw on Tue, 08/25/2009 - 2:27am.
    moderator It's totally there.

It's totally there.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 09/04/2009 - 5:17am.
    Permafrost's picture

If you don't like Trick r Treat, I will punch your vagina in the face!!!

Submitted by Permafrost on Tue, 08/11/2009 - 1:05pm.
    Rob's picture

Great episode as usual.

"If you don't like Trick r Treat, I will punch you in the vagina." - The Buz; Dreadcentral.com. That right there should be on the DVD box when it comes out.

Submitted by Rob on Mon, 08/10/2009 - 7:46am.
    Cash Bailey's picture

The ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK music = Epic Win!!

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 4:48pm.
    DeTuinman's picture

Dinner for Fiends: The Orphan Collector is not listed in the podcast directory...how come?

Been waiting a long time too hear you guys rant 'n rave, so what gives?

The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it is open.
    F.Zappa

Submitted by DeTuinman on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 3:06pm.
    moderator Its coming I promise!

Its coming I promise!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 6:27pm.
    RingoJ's picture

Who's idea was the Soviet National Anthem?

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Submitted by RingoJ on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 12:35am.
    Ah thank ya!
    The Buz's picture

Ah thank ya!

Submitted by The Buz on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 12:39pm.
    Chainsaw's picture

Somehow not surprised.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 3:52am.
    The Buz's picture

Are you calling me a communist?

Submitted by The Buz on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 5:52pm.
    Cash Bailey's picture

You're kidding about ORPHAN, right? If not then I MUST see this movie!!

Also, Steve makes a good point about HARRY POTTER. I don't remember a single moment of the last HARRY POTTER movie, even though I know I DID see it at one point. But I just saw the new one and it was pretty good. Very well-directed and the acting was actually good for a change.

And for Kevin Smith's typically hilarious take on the NEW MOON panel at Comic Con check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiL1FXEHwx8

Just skip to about four minutes in.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 8:15pm.
    Styling Shatner's picture

I haven't listened to the new DFF just yet but I will in the next few days. However, I saw Orphan within the past 24 hours and I'm sure the review of it on the show made it sound pretty preposterous; well, that's because it IS pretty preposterous! However, I really enjoyed it. I mean, I won't spoil anything, but some of the stuff had to have been done for laughs.

Submitted by Styling Shatner on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 4:23am.

You guys using a new recording service? It sounds so different (and muffled in some places).

Submitted by CMax on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 7:03pm.
    moderator Nope same one. The

Nope same one. The conference line was a little buggy here and there for whatever reason this go around. The trouble is we never know that until its over and we can listen.

Will be added to ITunes tonight as well.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 7:36pm.
    Mr. Gray's picture

Hell to the yeah.

I know there hasn't been a lot to talk about these last few months, but you guys could always do more general topics, like you were for a while.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. At least we're still getting them post-Butane.

Submitted by Mr. Gray on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 6:45pm.