Halloween 2 Test Screening Synopsis

Halloween II has just started test screenings, and one enterprising individual who attended one of them took the time to give us the blow-by-blow description of all the film's events. Dare you watch?

First off let us be clear ... the events described below are NOT from the final cut of the film. Anything could change between now and the film's release. Watch below if you dare. There are MAJOR SPOILERS. You've been warned.

Look for Halloween II in theatres on August 28th.

Spoil your good time in the Dread Central forums!

Cash Bailey's picture

Until the day I die I will never understand how ANYONE who considers themselves a fan of not only horror, but of cinema in general can claim that Zombie's first HALLOWEEN was anything but a wretched, poorly-made pile of shit.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 10:17pm.
pancho's picture

hopefully rob zombie changes the messed up parts to the halloween 2 movie why the hell is a white horse important in a michael myers movie ?..dont think no horse can save laurie strode..well only time will tell how good this movie really is..i will find out opening night

Submitted by pancho on Thu, 08/06/2009 - 12:22pm.
Jerel Of The Dead's picture

Someone is trying to beat H8 as the worst Halloween movie ever.

Submitted by Jerel Of The Dead on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 8:11pm.

I really don't think this movie will top H8 for being an utter shit-fest...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 08/06/2009 - 4:33pm.

Halloween 2007 made Halloween 8 look like Halloween 4.

I engage in Dennis Miller-esque rants to describe my feelings.

From what it sounds like H2 will make Halloween 2007 almost watchable.

Submitted by justplaindoug on Thu, 08/06/2009 - 1:55pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Cool! I just saved 10 bucks!

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 8:03pm.
Jerel Of The Dead's picture

I will too, just like
i did with the first one.

Submitted by Jerel Of The Dead on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 8:37pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Man, I can't wait to see THE FINAL DESTINATION now!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 1:32pm.
BadClown's picture

Not sure what all the hubbub is around H2. I saw it 25 years ago. No need to see another RZ concept on film. I'll have the 3d glasses enjoying FD4 next weekend.

Submitted by BadClown on Wed, 08/19/2009 - 12:35pm.

Fuck. Just...fuck you rob zombie. Fuck you for this. Damn it- I don't usually rail like this- but why the hell? It's just fucking ridiculous.

Submitted by justplaindoug on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 11:56am.

Not a complete disaster in my books - as I suspected, some of the 'ghost mom' stuff was in a dream. Not sure about the motivation for Michael to go in search of a white horse, but it does not ruin it for me if it stays. I'll go and see this at the movies and give it a shot...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 10:54am.
Shambling_in_Bandages's picture

Garbage. Can we have a 'Halloween' movie next time?

Submitted by Shambling_in_Ba... on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 5:27am.

I doubt that these are test screenings. The film comes out in 2 weeks. If it doesn't work they still won't have the necessary time for edits or reshoots or whatever, unless they move the film to a much later date. My guess is that the studio is confident enough in the flick to do preview screenings in order to build word of mouth.

Submitted by Caterpillar on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 4:29am.
moderator On the contrary ... test

On the contrary ... test screenings have been happening even at this stage of the game. It's not uncommon.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 4:35am.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Yeah they were cutting Bruno up until the week it came out. I got an email just a few days before release saying the runtime changed and the film was shortened

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Wed, 08/05/2009 - 5:02am.