UPDATED: Want to See More of Jennifer's Body?

Of course you do! Just a few days ago, I bemoaned the fact that too few horror films these days aspire to be fun. I'm not necessarily sold on Jennifer's Body yet, but I do like the trailer. It's got a bit of a Hello Mary Lou - Prom Night II vibe, and if writer Diablo Cody didn't go overboard with her "hip and clever" dialogue (hard to tell from the trailer), this could be a total fucking blast.

Check it out below, and compare it with the red-band trailer right beneath it. And then dig on the final poster art, which Bloody-Disgusting scored the sneak peek of.

Final Poster Art for Jennifer's Body

- MattFini

Ogle Jennifer's body in the Dread Central forums!

Chainsaw's picture

Yup. She's a Replicant. Of this I am completely convinced.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 1:59am.
The Buz's picture

I just went from have zero interest in this to actually really wanting to see it. Color me stoked.

Submitted by The Buz on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 1:34am.
Cash Bailey's picture

Megan Fox ain't got nothin' on MARTYRS' Mylene Jamponoi:

And THE CRAFT was awesome! I won't hear a word against it.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 12:10am.

I like the craft. Thought it was a fun movie- and served it's purpose. Just saying, Jennifer's Body feels like it's laying it on a little thick.

I saw more subtlety in Dance of the Dead.

Submitted by justplaindoug on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 6:21pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

The poster is similar to the dvd cover art for 'Student Bodies'. Hmmm...

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 10:12pm.
Nobodaddy's picture

It's amusing that they played the Academy Award Winner card on the poster.

Submitted by Nobodaddy on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 8:16pm.
doubleh55's picture

I was kind of into the film but then it lost me with the line "I go both ways" which is just the most cheesy of cheesy horror lines.

Submitted by doubleh55 on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 7:56pm.

Yeah, that's kinda where I officially checked out as well. If I was ever in.

Submitted by justplaindoug on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 8:12pm.

This looks like "The Craft" with even more lesbian undertones- if that is even humanly possible. The tone feels the same.

If the ending of that trailer is any indication, Fox's "creature" look is going to be absolutely fucking laughable.

Looks like this was made for Cinemax's Friday night, after dark, time slot.

Submitted by justplaindoug on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 7:27pm.
moderator Much better poster. Thank
Debi Moore's picture

Much better poster. Thank god they got rid of those True Blood rip-off lips!

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 7:27pm.