Yet More Behind-the-Scenes Halloween 2 Stills

In our long history of doing this job, we don't think we've ever seen anyone release as much behind-the-scenes stuff as Rob Zombie continues to do for Halloween II. Good thing? Bad thing? You tell us!

Below you'll find four more stills from Zombie's MySpace page showcasing everyone from Scout Taylor-Compton, Danielle Harris, and Malcolm McDowell to even Richard Riehle as Buddy Bear the Night Watchman.

Dig on them below, and look for Halloween II in theatres on August 28th.

New Behind-the-Scenes Images - Halloween II

New Behind-the-Scenes Images - Halloween II

New Behind-the-Scenes Images - Halloween II

New Behind-the-Scenes Images - Halloween II

Go behind-the-scenes in the Dread Central forums!

Rob Zombie,

I Charles Manson do believe that a poster of me isn't needed in your new Halloween picture. It isn't believable that a character that was tortured in your first remake would be obsessed with a person such as myself in the second sequel picture. I have contacted you on other occasions to stop using my likeness and stop pretending to be like me. It is very flattering that you mention me in all your films, but it is enough. Please stop associating me with things you like, because as I have stated I am a Gangster man and from the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.

I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me, but I am only what lives inside each and every one of you. I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in.

I don't even see why you associate me with killers, man.I have killed no one and I have ordered no one to be killed. I have X'd myself from your world. You ain't no cool Rockstar, you are a hippie and I was a beatnik in the '50s before the hippies came along.

If you're going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy. Your're too commercial man, you got to separate your self from all this commericalized shit you think is cool. I can only leave you with this; The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies.

So with all this being said take my likeness from your horror picture. Pain's not bad, it's good. It teaches you things.

Charles Manson, B-33920

DC crew this will be my only post I just can't take Rob using me anymore!

Submitted by CharlesManson on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 1:26am.

What I love about behind the scenes pics is that they often show the cast and crew laughing and joking around. That's nice to see, because if the films sucks it's good to know that at least someone enjoyed it along the way...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:44pm.
rupp30's picture

malcoms yawning or something, zombie looks half asleep, and everyone else looks bored out of their minds. is anyone on set enjoying this cause i really don't see it.

haha the best behind the scenes moments in a slasher film were shown in hatchet. kane played jokes with everyone on that fuckin set and adam's joke with using the real hatchet to throw at joel was fucking priceless.

there's none of that here.

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 6:52pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

You know what's even sadder to me is the post on Rob Blog about these pics. "Oh Rob, the F*cked eye chart is so cool" "Zombie, I love the Charley shrine" LMAO. Come On, people this is Retarded. Hell, I'm more interested in Jennifer's Body than this crap.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:42pm.
MagusMaleficus's picture

Who the hell spells "Charlie" that way? Wouldn't "Chuck" sound more white trash...or would that be grounds for a lawsuit from NBC? Eh, fuck 'em.

Submitted by MagusMaleficus on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:08pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Loomis needs to just go ahead and break out the strippers and Cristal. You go Sam The Pimp!
In the one with Zombie and Annie, they both look totally dissatisfied. Man was it that bad. As regards to the stupid Charlie poster and Whitetrash goth-wannabe room photo,Maybe Annie has an issue like some trauma victims have after they are attacked. Now she sides with killers. Maybe Annie will marry Michael in this one, Maybe, that's why he didn't kill her in the last, Mikey finally has a crush?? The pumpkin mask guy in the stills and the trailer will be the preacher that Marries them and that is a seen from the wedding.LOL

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:51pm.
rupp30's picture

Why do you do that man? You make for a good laugh but at least wait to dog on it. What if this ends up as the best film of the year? I doubt it will but if it miraculously did that'd make you look like a total ass.

Just sayin...

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:08pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

There is no way this film will redeem itself, so it's gonna be all good.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:17pm.
rupp30's picture

it hasnt come out yet so we don't even know whether or not the movie will be anything like we all assume it will be. films can do that sometimes. i understand you have your oppinion as do i, but i'm not going to say it sucks and has no chance of being a decent flick because we're still more than a month away from the release date and it could suprise us. films can do that.

remember that...

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:26pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Rob is giving daily updates and I have yet to see anything good from at least 99% of what has come out so far. I have no doubt it will make a lot of money, but that doesn't mean it will be good. And as I have said before we watch enough horror films to know that this is going to be crap. Plus Zombie's other films were mediocre at best, so why would this be any better, this is the beginning of the end of Zombie's film career, and everyone knows it.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:21pm.

My favorite part of Zombie's Halloween remake was the part that was totally original, the mid-section.
I'm interested in the sequel because it looks like he has taken the story in a new direction.

I think Zombie is releasing all of these stills because he is proud of the film.
The new trailer looks good. I will check it out.

Submitted by RabidHorrorAdict on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:34pm.
rupp30's picture

I agree he's proud of the film but he's more than likely releasing all of this to get more publicity for the film and to make a REALLY BIG buck or two.

He's got the makings of a great director but his direction will tell the story of this tale. I hope the script is way better than the first white-trash, bad-mouthed first one.

Hey, we all wanted original and god damn it, Zombie's giving us original!

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:05pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

It seems more desperate than proud IMO

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:16pm.
rupp30's picture

it seems more desperate and hoping to gain a lot of money on opening weekend than proud IMO

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 3:23pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Thanks for the correction :)

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 4:22pm.
Sirand's picture

Zombie continues to remind me of those white trash horror convention guys; the ones who run around buying serial killer murderabilia and August Underground movies, and look like they haven't bathed in 3 years.

Submitted by Sirand on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:24pm.
rupp30's picture

at least Zombie thinks he knows what he's doing though. I'd rather have that then someone like Marcus Nispel who lacks original ideas for a "reimagining" and doesn't have the energy that needs to be brought to the screen.

He hasn't bathed since he started touring with White Zombie, man. That's way longer than 3 years haha

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:27pm.
Sirand's picture

Let's be fair. Nispel doesn't really "direct" anything. That job goes to Fuller and Form.

Submitted by Sirand on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:39pm.
moderator But with Nispel everything

But with Nispel everything would have been orange with lots of lens flares! Surely the use of color alone would fit right in with Halloween!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:34pm.
rupp30's picture

yes, yes, very true.

and i guess thats a good point. I don't totally blame Fuller and his team for fucking up Friday the 13th...actually, yeah I think I do.

They're going to fuck up my other favorite slasher as well. Fucking Platinum Dunes...

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:44pm.
rupp30's picture

Jesus, Zombie's going to make an enormous ammount of cash from this film whether it's worth a shit or not. It seems like he's got energy and hope for it which is something I'd like to see from more directors today.

Here's to hoping the best when August comes around. And may the devil be with you Zombie.

_SedanHollows_

Submitted by rupp30 on Mon, 07/06/2009 - 2:22pm.