Blood: The Last Vampire - New Demon Slicing Clip

It almost feels like we do as much press for Chris Nahon's Blood: The Last Vampire as we do for that little Rob Zombie movie which will be kicking around in August. After all, what better way to counter-attack the mind-numbing effects of the new Haddonfield than with a hot Asian chick swinging a sword and cutting up the demonic foes that come her way?

"Directed by Chris Nahon (Kiss of the Dragon), Blood: The Last Vampire brings to life an English language live-action feature movie of the original Japanese anime feature film. Gianna (My Sassy Girl) stars in the film as Saya, a 400-year-old demon-hunting vampire slayer working undercover in Japan for a secret organization, on a mission in the Vietnam War era. The cast also includes Koyuki (The Last Samurai), Michael Byrne (Gangs of New York), Colin Salmon (Resident Evil), and Allison Miller (“Kings”)."

Meet babes to fight demons with in the Dread Central forums!

This movie was good, not great. I much prefer the original in all honesty.

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 12:31am.
Cartoon Autopsy's picture

God I hope that they dont fuck this thing up. Growing up it use to be one of my favorite animes and actually made me like vampires.

Submitted by Cartoon Autopsy on Thu, 06/25/2009 - 9:42am.
arandomthought's picture

To tell you the truth, it starts off close to the anime, then vears off into new territory which is really pleasing. It's more action, and the action is intense. Some special effects don't look up to par, but that didn't stop me from loving the hell out of it. Mind you I couldn't understand what the japenese being said was.

Submitted by arandomthought on Thu, 06/25/2009 - 10:45pm.
Cartoon Autopsy's picture

Which is probably explains why I don't recognize a lot of the trailer. Truth be told I don't remember all that much of the anime, just the main points and the creatures. It's been years since I've seen it and it was stolen from me. But nevertheless I still really want to see this movie.

Submitted by Cartoon Autopsy on Thu, 06/25/2009 - 11:16pm.
arandomthought's picture

You guys are right to be excited, this movies amazing!

Submitted by arandomthought on Thu, 06/25/2009 - 1:48am.
Floydian Trip's picture

This might just turn out to be good. Why are the Japanese so infatuated with school girls?

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 4:43pm.

Well Uncle Creepy you sold me after reading the top paragraph. Asain Chicks swinging sword fuck FD and H2 give me some hot asian chicks and swords.

Submitted by Dr. Abyss (not verified) on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 3:59pm.