Megan Fox Dishes on Jennifer's Body

Megan Fox Dishes on Jennifer's BodyEverywhere you look lately there's another story about Megan Fox! From Transformers to Jonah Hex the starlet is certainly riding high right now, but there's one project in particular that has us horror fans all hot and bothered -- Jennifer's Body!

MTV Movies Blog spoke a bit with Fox recently, and she offered this update on the film:

I just did ADR on it. There’s this scene in a kitchen. I can’t reveal too much — but it’s the first time you see me cross over from human to whatever this weird thing is that I’ve become. I actually truly frightened myself — which I’m excited about.”

“[Jennifer] gets improperly sacrificed by Adam Brody’s band, who have sold their souls to Satan in order to get a record deal,” Fox continues, “and what happens when you improperly sacrifice someone is the victim gets taken over by a demon. They thought I was a virgin — and I was not a virgin. So, I get taken over by a demon. And in order to maintain the state of the undead, I have to feast on human flesh. And so, I start eating boys. I’m sort of a zombie, but not really.”

She also reveals what was especially hard about making the film: “Because it was Diablo [Cody] — and because she just won an Oscar — we were not allowed to deviate from the script. Not even a single word.

Look for Jennifer's Body in theatres September 18, 2009, from 20th Century Fox.

Tell us about your body in the Dread Central forums!

xy marla's picture

Everyone's all het up about Megan Fox and no one's discussed how totally pretentious and douchey it is of Diablo Cody to insist no one deviate from her precious script. SHE'S someone who needs to STFU, who gives a shit about Megan Fox?

check it! www.dannyisnthere.com

Submitted by xy marla on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 3:23pm.

Diablo Cody is such a talented screenwriter. I really look forward to seeing this movie. The concept is intriguing, and I'm interested to see Megan Fox's performance. casino online italiani

Submitted by BrianR on Wed, 07/01/2009 - 5:53pm.
Styling Shatner's picture

I'll preface this by saying that I'm apparently in the real small minority of heterosexual males out there who aren't turned on by Megan Fox. I can't explain it myself, as I usually dig brunettes that are generally accepted as hot. Saying that, what I know is that she has said in the past that she was already a rebellious person, and at least to me it's clear that the outrageous things she says* is just for show and publicity to reinforce her "badass tough girl" image. Some of it makes me laugh but otherwise it makes me either roll my eyes or makes me think that it's just not funny; then again my sense of humor is rather unusual so your mileage may vary. But anyway, while I don't care for that kind of attention-seeking publicity, in the grand scheme of things there are *many* worse examples of that out there (for example, most "reality" TV stars, with Spencer & Heidi being by far the worst at it) than what Ms. Fox does. I think she's a dame with a weird sense of humor who wants to stand out and be different rather than someone who is mentally challenged or "slow".

* I haven't read the article but in other places I've come across her provocative statements, including that one concerning High School Musical really being about pedophilia.

Submitted by Styling Shatner on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 11:45pm.
The Buz's picture

Pete Pelmo says fuck you Megan Fox (but he takes it back really fast. )

Submitted by The Buz on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:31pm.
LMAO!
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

LMAO!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:34pm.
Chainsaw's picture

That's some quality humor right there.

And I'm starting to think Megan Fox is the cumulation of the SimONE Project. The Transformers are as real as she is. I won't believe she's a simulacrum until someone I knows works with or we fuck.

So, gauntlet's been thrown here, Megan...if that is your real name...

Submitted by Chainsaw on Sun, 06/21/2009 - 1:47am.
Megan Fox

Megan Fox tribute

Submitted by leaflinks (not verified) on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 7:18am.
Cash Bailey's picture

And she has toe-thumbs.

So think of THAT when you're jacking off tonight.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 6:20am.
Cash Bailey's picture

At least Ms. Fox doesn't seem to have too many pretentions about who and what she is.

Unlike another sweet piece of ass with questionable acting ability like Scarlett Johanssen, who seems to think that just because Woody Allen wants to sniff her panties that she's the next Meryl Streep.

Megan Fox will laugh at us pathetic, horny geeks all the way to the bank. And she'll deserve ever fucking cent of it.

At least... until she hits 30 and her looks start to go and she'll suddenly become a Bardot-like nutcase recluse.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 9:38pm.
Didn't See It Coming's picture

Say what you want, but merely being good looking while "acting" in movies is hardly "deserving".

Submitted by Didn't See It Coming on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 10:41pm.
Messiahman's picture

I've met her. She's bitchy, but far from dumb.

And JENNIFER'S BODY looks awful.

Submitted by Messiahman on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:28pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

I read the Entertainment Weekly interview and it made me laugh out loud a couple of times.

The dolt moniker still doesn't make sense to me, though. I mean, it's not like she talks like George W. Bush.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 9:38pm.
Didn't See It Coming's picture

I'm sorry, but Miss Fox is a fucking dolt.

Submitted by Didn't See It Coming on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 5:21pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

You should be sorry for coming across like a jerk who chooses to pick on a woman who won't know you ever posted a negative comment about her. And she probably wouldn't care, either. Or maybe she'd want to kick your ass, who knows?

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 7:06pm.
Didn't See It Coming's picture

Why should I be sorry? The woman sounds retarded.

Submitted by Didn't See It Coming on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 10:39pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

It's just that when we make rude comments about the intelligence of other people, it reveals more about ourselves than it does the person in question.

So, I guess I shouldn't have said anything.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 12:26am.
Didn't See It Coming's picture

Oh really? What does it reveal about ourselves? Does it reveal that I think the woman is a moron?

Submitted by Didn't See It Coming on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 4:45am.
DavidFullam's picture

I like your views and want to subscribe to your newsletter :)

Submitted by DavidFullam on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 11:49am.
Gus Bjork's picture

Dude, read the interview with her in the most recent EW and then come back. She's gets a high reading of the Dolt-o-Meter.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 8:10pm.

When has anyone ever really cared about a beautiful woman not the brightest spark. I'd love to spend a long, LONG time with Miss Fox showing her my wicked ways, rather than testing our fucking IQs for Christ's sake!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 11:56pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:06am.

Submitted by G.D. on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:43pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Does that just blow your mind. Because THAT JUST HAPPEN!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 2:05pm.
Blockbuster's picture

Yes...yes, I believe it does. ;-)

Submitted by Blockbuster on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:38am.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

If Rob Zombie was a woman and looked like Megan Fox, H2 might win an oscar.LOL

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:40pm.

This has nothing to do with Halloween 2. So why make that comment?

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 9:12pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Okay Kane86, lets break it down for you. Gus Bjork made a statement How come if Rob Zombie says something stupid there's 54 post reaming his ass but pointing out that Fox opens her mouth before thinking the same way riles folks up? Does fuckability grant a person internet geek bitch immunity? Then Blockbuster said Yes...yes, I believe it does. ;-). Then I said If Rob Zombie was a woman and looked like Megan Fox, H2 might win an oscar.LOL Then I came back and said On second thought...Nah!!!Then G.D. said Partly due to the fact that Megan Fox isn't pretentious like that talentless hack Rob Zombie is. (which was funny as hell.)Then I said, Does that just blow your mind. Because THAT JUST HAPPEN!

So That's why those comments where made. Do you understand now or do you want a more detailed play by play.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 9:27pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Hooray! I started trouble!

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 11:01pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

On second thought...Nah!!!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:41pm.

She could argue that the Earth is flat, and I'd still be mesmerized... I'm a guy for Christ's sake - I think with my dick first!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 1:53am.