Non-bootleg Halloween 2 TV Spot

A non-bootlegged version of the TV spot for Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 hit the net today courtesy of Dimension Films in all of its car flipping glory!

Check it out below and look for the film in theatres on August 28th!

Become more evolved in the Dread Central forums!

Chainsaw's picture

This is either going to be a batshit insane masterpiece, or a batshit insane atrocity.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Wed, 06/17/2009 - 1:50am.

Ask Zombiefriends he will tell you

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 06/17/2009 - 1:51am.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

a batshit insane atrocity.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Wed, 06/17/2009 - 2:37am.
WLKNDED's picture

Sure Mike Myers can turn over a Car.
But can he leap tall buildings in a single Bound.

Submitted by WLKNDED on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 5:10pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

No...Rob's saving that for H3

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 5:51pm.

I suppose you will have lame ass pettiton read for that one as well.

Because your fucking expert on reading minds,

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 8:50pm.
moderator Kane, you truly are one of

Kane, you truly are one of the most hateful and angry people I've seen on the Net in a long time, dude! LOL

While I respect that, cause lord knows I've NEVER been the picture of civility and have to wonder ... what gives?

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 9:04pm.

I would explain my actions but I won't. YOur cool fuck Zombiefriends he is douce with an unhealthy obssession over Rob Zombie.

I also have this to say

FUCK HULK HOGAN

I am so glad that shit happened to him. Piece of shit.

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 06/17/2009 - 1:49am.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

The web is a wonderful thing, people try to get a rise out of you and when they can't they just get that much more mad. It's like the school bully sending you hate letters. You would think the way people are getting pissed at this that they were best friends with Rob Zombie. Also... If the petition is such a joke how come people like Kane86 keep going ape sh*t over it. ARRRRRRRRRGGHHHH, Get Mad! LOL

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 9:15pm.

Weird, after this TV spot played, my computer crashed. Upon reboot, It told me "Carpenter Memory Corrupted". What the fuck do I do now?

Submitted by gorebath on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 3:17pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

You ought to write a book of H2 Jokes LOL. Or a website, could be the next Chuck Norris. Also...Hobo Myers flipping cars...Come On!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 3:50pm.

What do you get if you cross wet-land with a serial killer?
Michael Mires.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 4:46pm.

Why did Michael Myers kill his mother and cover her with jello, cake and cream?
Because he wanted to make a Sherri triffle.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 4:46pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

What does Hobo Myers and Rob Zombie have in common? They both love cheap a Sherri!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 5:55pm.

He heres a better question..... When are you going to quit this bullshit little charade your on and maybe get laid?

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 7:19pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

No, I usually get laid while on my charades.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 7:34pm.

With a grapfruit or blow up doll wearing a micheal myers mask? Your so obssessed with this movie I think deep down you really want to see it.

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 7:40pm.

If I could just interject here and say that a warm melon is a better option than a grapefruit...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 06/17/2009 - 12:36am.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Paying to see something and getting paid to see something is two totally different things.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 8:19pm.

Why didn't Michael Myers run after his sister to kill her?
Because Laurie Strode.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 4:40pm.

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Michael Myers.
Michael Myers wh-uuurgh (*thud*)!
...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 4:39pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

On second thought not a good idea. LOL

Who is directing Halloween II? Rob Zombie Hahahahaha.LOL

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 5:47pm.

"Are you a J-yant?"

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 06/16/2009 - 2:12pm.