Amazon Agrees to Be Gay

Let's Just Agree to Be Gay (click for larger image)Time for a little shameless promotion! A while back Knetter and I wrote a collection of dark, disturbing, and dumb musings and then threw it all together in one book lovingly entitled -- Let's Just Agree to be Gay. There's something contained within these pages to offend, arouse, and confuse just about everyone.

Now this epic tome of absolute sex and stupidity is easier to get than ever!

That's right kids! Amazon.com is now carrying Let's Just Agree to be Gay (review here). Just click on the link below and order yourself a copy of the book that will touch you until you weep! I'm willing to bet you've never read anything quite like it.

It makes a great gift! Read it on planes or boats or trains or buses to make others around you grimace with disgust! Send us pictures of you reading it in public! We're talking priceless moments here, people!

Besides all that, your bathroom needs this book! Let it take its rightful place beside your shitter! Indulge! You know you want to! Aw, yeah, mama! Once you get your fix, head on over to JoeKnetter.com to order more lunacy, including the long awaited Zombie Bukkake!

Agree in the Dread Central forums!

I was going to buy a Clive Barker book but I think I'll get this instead.

Submitted by ANTiSocial on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 3:34pm.

That's just all kinds of WRONG WRONG WRONG!

LOL!

Fuck paramedics, SEND MORE WEED!

Submitted by The Butcher on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 9:33am.
The Buz's picture

I'm not just saying this because I know these guys, but this is one of the damned funnies things I've ever read in my entire life.

From Johnny Cash peeing on people, to fallen homies, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard then when I read this book.

There is a lost video interview out there some where that I did with Knetter and UC on a bed, shirtless, while Knetter fed me cookie crumbs off his chest. I wish we could find that.

Submitted by The Buz on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 6:34am.
Knetter's picture

This version includes the infamous "hidden" poem.
And just so you know...as a thank you to Dread Central fans...Creepy and I will sign the book for you for only $743.49 + shipping.

Submitted by Knetter on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 4:50am.
perihelion's picture

You guys had me at the title! I'm getting this!

Submitted by perihelion on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 3:51am.
ImTheMoon's picture

well now I know what I'm getting my Dad for fathers day.

Submitted by ImTheMoon on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 3:50am.