Piranha: Elisabeth Shue Can Kick the Shit Out of You!

Never mind Linda Hamilton. To hell with Kate Beckinsale. Angelina Jolie be damned! Piranha star Elisabeth Shue will twist you thin little lassies up into knots using nothing but her sheer brute strength!

TMZ got a hold of a picture of Shue from the set of Piranha 3D that will make you fret for the well being of every toothy fish in the sea! Look at the guns on this chick! Wow!

Look for the remake in theatres 2010.

Piranha: Elisabeth Shue Can Kick the Shit Out of  You!

Pump iron in the Dread Central forums

The Unknown Murderer's picture

Yum. Yum yum yummers yum YUM!

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 4:48am.
Avid Fan's picture

Good Gravy, look at them guns! She's certainly got a strong jaw line...

Submitted by Avid Fan on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 6:25pm.
Sirand's picture

Death by snoo-snoo!

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 4:31pm.
Cash Bailey's picture

Jesus Christ!!

She's always been an under-rated hottie with one of the sweetest asses there is. But that's just... DANG!!

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 3:46pm.

It's kind of disturbing and hot all at the same time.

Submitted by Carrion Filth on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 11:09am.
Matt Serafini's picture

Hahaahaha ... I couldn't agree more.

I love Elisabeth Shue (who doesn't). She's still gorgeous and to see her in 3D ... I'll buy eight tickets to this thing.

Submitted by Matt Serafini on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 12:30pm.
MagusMaleficus's picture

Goddamn! Looks like she chopped up Linda Hamilton and injected her in each limb.

Submitted by MagusMaleficus on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 10:54am.
Kahotep's picture

Nice :-) Last time I'd seen her was in Hamlet 2, laughing at how far her career had supposedly plummeted... this could be a revival on the scale of Mickey Rourke...

Or maybe not, since she's a middle-aged woman and in Holywoodthink she should be cloistered until she's ready for the Profane Old Lady roles...

Submitted by Kahotep on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 7:46am.
kiddcapone's picture

Am I the only one who finds that disgusting looking?

She was so HOT in the Karate Kid and Back to the Future...and I'll just pretend I never saw that pic. She looks like a tranny.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 7:11am.
hellbilly_drp's picture

Yep. I think you are the only one.

Sign me up for a shit kicking!

Submitted by hellbilly_drp on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 5:57pm.

Personally I think you are just afraid of a woman who can beat you up.

Submitted by thedarkestshadow on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 5:29pm.

Maybe that's the reason why people find her hot!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 3:36pm.
DeTuinman's picture

my god....

That's handjob heaven...

The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it is open.
F.Zappa

Submitted by DeTuinman on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 5:25am.