New Moon Trailer Arrives!

The waiting is over! The trailer for New Moon, the second film in the Twilight series, is alive, well, and as sparkly as expected online!

Synopsis:
Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love Edward (Robert Pattinson), but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and she finds her loyalties tested.

Dig it!

Poop yourself with anticipation in the Dread Central forums.

Wow, that was so...bad. "I love you so much I'm going to continually be emo and leave". And then someone turns into a shaggy dog.

I did enjoy the first 'Twilight' because it was so bad it was funny - this one seems it's going to be the exact same.

Submitted by CMax on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 10:07pm.

All the teenage girls across america sream all together at once. Causing deaths,Windows Shattering and beeding ears. Riots in all Hot Topics across america.

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 6:00pm.
Spaceshark's picture

I never thought it was possible for something to be TOO gay.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 3:37pm.
frank_dracman's picture

Yeah spaceshark, my gaydar is really burying the needle. It hasn't gone this crazy since you and Rupert Everett were in the same room. ZING!

Submitted by frank_dracman on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 5:36pm.

What about Richard Simmons?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 3:45pm.
Spaceshark's picture

Simmons gave my ass a spectacular workout, but not in the way I wanted.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Tue, 06/02/2009 - 10:44am.

Wow, a cheap looking CG wolf. Cool.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 2:33pm.

I watched this trailer because of your comment LSD Zombie... Not sure about the wolf, but that was THE most boring thing I have seen. I mean, talk about a talk-fest - and people are actually excited about this film. I must be missing something, because there was nothing, absolutely NOTHING in that trailer which made me wet my pants and want to go out and see this movie.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 3:29pm.
Morgan Elektra's picture

And they've already bulloxed it up. No big surprise.

Submitted by Morgan Elektra on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 12:51pm.