Want to Be Eaten by Piranha?

Want to appear in Alex Aja's major motion picture and get paid to recreate Spring Break on a beach, by the water, during summer? Then you have the chance to join a professional film crew in making movie history in eye-popping 3D!

From the internationally acclaimed director Alexandre Aja (The Hills Have Eyes, Mirrors) comes the new blockbuster thriller Piranha set to film on location in Lake Havasu, Arizona. "It's Jaws for a new generation!" in the words of producer Mark Canton. His other producer credits include popular films such as 300, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Titanic, Blue Crush and American Pie.

Want to be Eaten by Piranha?

What's the catch?

If you're 18-25 years old, have an athletic or slim physique, and are able to work in Arizona for up to two weeks in June, then you're the bait! We are looking for crowds of attractive Spring Breaker types to join us as we film in the heat of summer. Think of it as an entryway to your acting career, with two full weeks of on-screen acting time. Think of it as a paid vacation where you can bring your friends, enjoy the breathtaking lake and southwestern panorama, and have a chance to meet professionals in the film business. Not only will you be part of a high budget major motion picture, but you'll also receive catered food twice a day, discounted lodging, and raffles with gift cards valued from $50 to $1,000!

Submit your contact information (email, phone #), full body and close-up photos, along with your availability HERE!

Also follow the production on MySpace, Facebook: Piranha Lake Havasu, and Twitter: HavasuExtras for important info and updates! Brought to you by Good Faith Casting, LLC. Casting Hotline: (928) 575-6518

Sleep with the fishes in the Dread Central forums.

Daniel's picture

I'm the right age, but not the right build. Can't they have an awkward guy sitting on the beach in jeans and a t-shirt?

Submitted by Daniel on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 5:32pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

I'm going for this. I just lost 30 pounds and have been working out for months. And I live in Northern Arizona.

I'm 33 but have been told by four people at my new job that they thought I was 19 years old.

Now, I just need time off work, and hopefully, I'll get an audition.

Need to go practice acting like a drunken douchebag. YES!!!

If I were to get a part, I would beg Aja to let me die horribly in his movie.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 9:17pm.
frank_dracman's picture

Isn't being eaten alive horrible enough? Or do you want one to swim up your pooper and nibble from the inside out? You're a sick, sick man.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 9:57pm.
Rorschach's picture

Bring your sunscreen, LOL.

Hey Creepy...what are YOU up to in June? I want...no I DEMAND to see Steve in his swimsuit!

Hey...what would be more awesome than one of the DC crew making it into this film? You and Buzz are the closest, being in California, right?

Submitted by Rorschach on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 6:03pm.
krawlingkhaos's picture

Just as long as we get set pictures of Creepy in a Speedo with four or five rubber piranha hanging off him. Then he can title his next book "Let's Just Agree to Be Fish Food."

Submitted by krawlingkhaos on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 6:02am.

Creepy v piranhas in 3D! I'm totally there!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 12:06am.
moderator The world is not ready.

The world is not ready.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 1:57am.

You mean we have to go through the Zombie apocalypse first? Damnn...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 8:45am.

Why just 18-25? What about the 40+ year old pervs trying their luck with some young hotties?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 5:28pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Yeah! I can shed 10 to 15 lbs easy enough, it's losing 20 years that's going to be the tricky part. (Although being an extra in a movie can be one of the suckiest things you can ever do, with respect to those that have actually enjoyed the experience).

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 11:01pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

I don't recall hitting enter twice but here we are....ummm boy that Phil Spector. Heckava deal. Sure puts an interesting spin on the Franklin/Coleman showdown now huh? Hey, maybe the loser gets eaten by pirahanas!

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 11:05pm.

Coleman is someone I would like to see eaten alive by piranhas... make that Coleman and the douchebag Ron Carey (chairman of the MN Republican party). What a couple of total and utter wankers!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 12:04am.
Nomad's picture

Have they looked at pics from Spring Break in Havasu?? Many a fatty and doughy physique among the drunk out of their mind crowd every year. I know its a movie but they cant ALL be hotties!!

Submitted by Nomad on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 4:16pm.

Average temperature in June at Lake Havasu is about 112 outside. This is going to be a miserable shoot, especially for people standing around waiting for a shot to be setup!

Submitted by mdamien13 on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 3:53pm.