Megan Fox Takes It Off for Jonah Hex

Remember that picture of Megan Fox from the set of Jonah Hex when she was wearing a bathrobe? You know you all wanted a peek under it! Well, wonder no more! Fox has lost the robe and ... we're kind of fretting for her health!

Pictures of Fox in full costume surfaced today, and get ready for an eyeful! We understand corsets are designed to slim the waist, but this is a bit extreme, no? You just want to give her a cheeseburger and tell her it's okay! Click on the image below for IDontLikeYouInThatWay's full gallery!

Look for Jonah Hex in theaters August 6, 2010.

Megan Fox Takes it Off for Jonah Hex

Put on some weight in the Dread Central forums!

frank_dracman's picture

Sorry guys, she does absolutely nothing for me. She just looks so...common. There's nothing that really stands out on her. She's what I would call generic beauty. The outfit is pretty nice, though.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 9:20am.

I would agree with you in part Frank... At times Megan Fox can look real good, but there are plenty of piccies where she is, as you say, 'generic beauty' (see the video link posted by 'leaflinks' below).

Now for my money, if you want a smoking hot looking woman who always looks good, I would go for Jennifer Anisten. I'm sure there are some pics/vid where she looks 'generic', but I have yet to see any. I also think she is one of those rare women in show-biz who gets better with age... rather like a fine wine, whereas most of them tend to age like milk!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 11:04am.

For Megan Fox fans :)

Submitted by leaflinks (not verified) on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 7:52am.

Thank you Miss Fox... Another piccie for the laminator!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 11:50pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

I was gonna see this anyway. But...what. Waaaaahhhhh........

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 7:48pm.
Cash Bailey's picture

Dang!! How many ribs did they remove to fit her into that!?!

And she's laughing in stride like she's just popped off down the shops in baggy sweats.

Women amaze me...

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 10:09pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

I know! They are truly mind boggling. 40+ years on this planet and I still can't figure out the deal with shoes. Comfort and the threat of permanent physical disability be damned, they're cute.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 12:26am.
Gus Bjork's picture

I just hope it is the corset and not her waist. Although I suspect it is as her thighs look healthy...tan and strong all the way up to the edge of her...ummmm....

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 6:37pm.

Ouch! That looks painful.

Submitted by thedarkestshadow on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 5:42pm.

There's nothing wrong with her. I've worked closely with Theater groups and you'd be amazed at how you can crush a person into those....seriously mind boggling in person.

Submitted by JoeDarkfall on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 5:05pm.